Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do u guys also cant sleep when feeling too subhuman

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
No matter how tired im if i start thinking about all this shit i just cant sleep

Yeah i listen to music helps but gets annoying some times with earphones in my ears

i use melatonin pills. they reduce estrogen and help you fall asleep

yeah I have hard time sleeping thinking about how shitty my life is and how I've struggled romantically. Every fucking night every fucking day. This hell never ends.

i have a hard time falling asleep because i get panic attack when laying in my bed for some reason probably due to my schizophrenia

Cant believe im actually so tiny and so ugly that no one will ever be attracted to me isthisreallife

I feel like crying right now

I feel like crying right now

I go into a blind rage when I need to go to bed. I think about all the fuck ups in my life and cannot sleep. I start grinding my teeth when it gets really bad,.

I go into a blind rage when I need to go to bed. I think about all the fuck ups in my life and cannot sleep. I start grinding my teeth when it gets really bad,.
You are 6'5 you can have anything you want in your life

I wish i could go sleep and just never wake up ever again

No cause if I got to sleep when not feeling tired I get nightmares. I have to stay up or get tired enough where I can go to sleep and not dream just blackout.

I sleep better because I am a subhuman

Sleeping gives you the ability.to escape from reality

Sleeping gives you the ability.to escape from reality
I dont even have nice dreams anymore, cant even remember the last time i had a good dream

I don't feel subhuman, I feel supreme.

Not really. I just sleep when I'm tired

Cant sleep again...cant stop thinking about once when i told a girl that i used to talk too (and was in love with and thought was my friend but she just talked to me to laugh at my uglines, u know when u think they are laughing with you but they are actually just laughing at you) at school that she looked beautiful wearing a certain sweatshirt that she used to wear a lot and then she literally never wore that sweatshirt again, then once i asked her (in a joking friendly way) why she didnt wear it anymore and she told me that it was because i told her that, called me creepy and said she would never wear it again

Im so ugly and pathetic i wanna die

I have acne in my forehead and in the side of my face it hurts so bad im feeling so disgusting such a pathetic failure i cant sleep

Yeah i listen to music helps but gets annoying some times with earphones in my ears
i heard the tolerance for those is lifelong. (meaning they will only work for a while).