Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do u feel a strong desire to hug foids

• No I just want to brutally fuck and degrade foids and use them as worthless sex toys

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Yes I want to hug a femalo and for her to praise me for being such a good submissive little doggy

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Which option do u agree with

First option for me. They are just sets of holes.

Yes I want to hug a femalo and for her to praise me for being such a good submissive little doggy

I am touch deprived asf :feelsbadman:

brutally fuck and degrade foids and use them as worthless sex toys

Yes I want to hug a femalo and for her to praise me for being such a good submissive little doggy
eizo-december-550x386-jpg.580178

Which option do u agree with
None, i just don't trust them. I wouldn't trust them to tell me what time it is in a room full of clocks.

I want to hug foids and kiss foids cheeks

The actual strong desire I feel is an intermediate one between both options: to kiss a pretty girlin the lips, then advancing as in the baseball metaphors for sex, then fuck and use them as sex toys, although not that brutally.

Strong desire to go ER on them ( in Virtual Reality)

Over for hugcels

Rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape

Yes, without the submissive part

Erm what the deuce i wanna cum and hug them

Foids always want more than just a hug. If they can’t get it from you it’ll be from some other guy.

No, but I want to hug my waifu. And fuck and marry her. But this will never happen. :incel: