Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do u believe in God? Why or why not

Observing the world for three decades has turned me into a misotheist.

i refuse to believe in a god that has made a world that is so fucked up, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, cancer, ugly people existing, down syndrome etc etc

I believe in A God, as in a force. I don’t follow the Judeo teachings, or scriptures or anything like that.

I cannot believe in a being that willingly creates suffering

no i passed 6 years old

i refuse to believe in a god that has made a world that is so fucked up, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, cancer, ugly people existing, down syndrome etc etc
Volcanoes can actually create new land but I know what you mean

Belief in God is delusional cope, a bluepill of the world.

The more advanced society becomes the less that will believe.

Apart from the most primitive people in the world (those still living in tribal societies), I don't think there is a single person who honestly believes in any supernatural being.

Nope, parents forced religion on me and I pretty much stopped believing it since age 10 because it didn’t do anything to help me, made it my point that I wouldn’t participate in anything and they didn’t care anymore.

Don’t have anything against people who do.

Yes because my parents do and Christianity makes more sense to me than Big-Bang and Evolution theories.

No because I have super-90 iq

Apart from the most primitive people in the world (those still living in tribal societies), I don't think there is a single person who honestly believes in any supernatural being.

You'd be surprised.

My mom probably would still be religious if she never gave birth to me.

He could exist but he doesn't want to send everyone who disbelieves in him to burn and suffer for eternity and he doesn't create suffering and all that other shit that's on earth, all that was created by humans, he or it simply doesn't give a shit.

I just simply dont know. I dont think current capacity of the human mind would be enough to understand such a complex creature. Also i dont think our humane morality system will apply to such a mighty being, he can even toy with us for its entertainment.

No because God is probably an atheist also.

Oh man, you're in for a rude awakening. People actually believe this shit.

Oh man, you're in for a rude awakening. People actually believe this shit.

Yep. We atheists are a minority, and our numbers decrease gobally. Most people in this world are believers.
I cannot believe in a being that willingly creates suffering
Humans create suffering and you dont need to believe or disbelieve it to know if they exist or not.
Observing the world for three decades has turned me into a misotheist.
Honestly, this. Im an atheist but deep inside me i know God exists, he is pure evil, a cosmic bloodthirsty monster, and he fucking hates me for no reason. There is no other explanation bout why i am so miserable when i litteraly did nothing wrong

wallahi with all my heart :heart:

Yep. We atheists are a minority, and our numbers decrease gobally. Most people in this world are believers.

Humans create suffering and you dont need to believe or disbelieve it to know if they exist or not.

Honestly, this. Im an atheist but deep inside me i know God exists, he is pure evil, a cosmic bloodthirsty monster, and he fucking hates me for no reason. There is no other explanation bout why i am so miserable when i litteraly did nothing wrong
God is depicted as a such a great and merciful being in all abrahamic religions. I won't believe in God unless someone gives me bulletproof evidence. God sounds like a human concept where morals and values get a greater meaning because it is enforced by an omnipotent entity. There are no traces of human like concepts within the observable universe and therefore I conclude that our concept of god is unrealistic. All of your suffering is just a random occurrences imo.

I'll believe as soon as I get evidence

God is depicted as a such a great and merciful being in all abrahamic religions. I won't believe in God unless someone gives me bulletproof evidence. God sounds like a human concept where morals and values get a greater meaning because it is enforced by an omnipotent entity. There are no traces of human like concepts within the observable universe and therefore I conclude that our concept of god is unrealistic. All of your suffering is just a random occurrences imo.

I'll believe as soon as I get evidence

True. We all know one or other god from the abrahamic religions, so as incels i guess its pretty obvious that such being doesnt exist.
And i know that randomness can lead to a lot of unprobable subhuman characteristics in the same individual. I know sciences and most philosophies cant go beyond what we empirically know. Thats why i said that, deep inside me, beyond what i can reach thanks to human reasoning, i kind of know that GOD FUCKING HATES ME. I dontt know, maybe its because im spanish and here catholicism is still an important part of our culture, i tend to think a lot in God or Nirvana (the same as "God" but in buddhist religions) or the absence of God... but i can feel deep inside me that, no matter what i think, its just cope... i am hated, born to be hated and will die hated. Maybe because of isolation, i proyect that hate on God. Idk. I just know that god fucking hates me. Its so basic for me. I dont know.

True. We all know one or other god from the abrahamic religions, so as incels i guess its pretty obvious that such being doesnt exist.
And i know that randomness can lead to a lot of unprobable subhuman characteristics in the same individual. I know sciences and most philosophies cant go beyond what we empirically know. Thats why i said that, deep inside me, beyond what i can reach thanks to human reasoning, i kind of know that GOD FUCKING HATES ME. I dontt know, maybe its because im spanish and here catholicism is still an important part of our culture, i tend to think a lot in God or Nirvana (the same as "God" but in buddhist religions) or the absence of God... but i can feel deep inside me that, no matter what i think, its just cope... i am hated, born to be hated and will die hated. Maybe because of isolation, i proyect that hate on God. Idk. I just know that god fucking hates me. Its so basic for me. I dont know.
I guess that makes sense. I generally think humans want a reason and a meaning

Im not sure if a God exist, but if he does, he’s definitely not a merciful one

No.The lack of evidence is a confirmation that god doesn't exist. I've read the bible a few times, I still can't figure out how people have taken that garbage seriously for centuries. God is a human fabrication. But I must admit that I wish it was real. It's so comforting to know there's something out there watching over you and that it has a plan laid out before you. It's all a huge cope though. This is the only life we've got, and there's no sky daddy to cuddle us when we die.

I do not believe in a supernatural being, but I wish I could. Worshipping Greek gods sounds interesting, due to the amount of "lore" it has.

I hate god more than anything

No.The lack of evidence is a confirmation that god doesn't exist. I've read the bible a few times, I still can't figure out how people have taken that garbage seriously for centuries. God is a human fabrication. But I must admit that I wish it was real. It's so comforting to know there's something out there watching over you and that it has a plan laid out before you. It's all a huge cope though. This is the only life we've got, and there's no sky daddy to cuddle us when we die.
I wish I could in believe in God. Ignorance is bliss. I would rather be severely mentally retarded than self aware