Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do this to your mom

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Write your mom's name on the bottom of your bare foot, and stomp on the ground exactly five times.

It's a domination spell

Write your mom's name on the bottom of your bare foot, and stomp on the ground exactly five times.
Just tried it, I feel some kind of energy, kind of reminds me of the way ares’s energy feels. Will update if anything interesting happens

can you cast a spell to kill me rn
Alot of magick takes time to manifest in the physical world. I can perform a death curse on you. It would take physical resources, and some time, as it it a ritual, or a series of rituals. I know one that's kinda quick, and by quick I mean it would manifest within 2 weeks. And I could do one that takes four years. You'd slowly lose weight until you finally died emaciated, and western medicine can't treat it. The domination spell I posted works quickly. Try it on your mother or father.

Just tried it, I feel some kind of energy, kind of reminds me of the way ares’s energy feels. Will update if anything interesting happens
You tried it on your mother?

Why? Is that trick supposed to influence the though of the individual whose name you write on the bottom of your foot?

This reminds me of the "step on a crack and you'll break you mother's back" jinx.
It's some hoodoo spell

This spell can also be used to get a job

Magick is best learned when your young. This knowledge is for youngcels.

I'm training the new generation to destroy this society.

Sonic The Hedgehog Please GIF by Mashed
Try it

Alot of magick takes time to manifest in the physical world. I can perform a death curse on you. It would take physical resources, and some time, as it it a ritual, or a series of rituals. I know one that's kinda quick, and by quick I mean it would manifest within 2 weeks. And I could do one that takes four years. You'd slowly lose weight until you finally died emaciated, and western medicine can't treat it. The domination spell I posted works quickly. Try it on your mother or father.
do the 2 week spell I'll post results

do the 2 week spell I'll post results
Why don't you try the domination spell? You could also do it to your boss, Co workers, or random females. The death curse your asking for takes resources. I would need to buy new candles, and herbs, and shit. It's not free. While the domination spell I'm showing acts extremely quickly, and it's free to cast. What do you have to lose?

Youngcels, try this on your oneitis.

Why don't you try the domination spell? You could also do it to your boss, Co workers, or random females. The death curse your asking for takes resources. I would need to buy new candles, and herbs, and shit. It's not free. While the domination spell I'm showing acts extremely quickly, and it's free to cast. What do you have to lose?
i wouldn't want to be near the same place as my family is :feelsokman:

This spell can be used to get a job

Yougcels, try this on your abusive father.

and because i don't believe in this bullshit as anyone should :feelsjuice: