Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do they really want CHAD or is it all a game of status anxiety??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Chad is both a literal thing and a metaphorical thing. In the predominant modern Hollywood culture, the most dominant global culture, it is absolutely explicit what a Chad is. Any incel here can tangibly paint a portrait of Chad, and they would steer you toward something like Hemsworth, Momoa, or Meeks. Chad is also a construct, he is a figure that symbolizes power and status simply thru genetics, and what these genetic specifications can vary depending on the preferences of said culture.

Unfortunately, EVERY culture is poisoned by the blackpill of GENETICS as the paramount symbol of status, there are a few exceptions, and these cultures do not have internet connections- many of these are indigenous cultures. How can we go back to these roots and unlearn our bondage of genetics to find happiness?? What do they know to find love, sex, and happiness without 6' of bones, white skin, and a nice smile?? They created their own shit, they don't believe in anything outside of what they came to believe, and it's working for them. This is why ugly cult leaders score.

Last edited:
Chad is a mix of looks and status. Without looks you cant achieve good status (inb4 jestermaxxers who have a status of being laughed at, thats not good status.)

chads are gods in a metaphorical sense

Chad is a mix of looks and status. Without looks you cant achieve good status (inb4 jestermaxxers who have a status of being laughed at, thats not good status.)

sure you can achieve 'good status'......go to any big law firm's website and look at the managing partners. Very few are chads.

sure you can achieve 'good status'......go to any big law firm's website and look at the managing partners. Very few are chads.
Graycel moment. Dude you have no idea what im talking about

Graycel moment. Dude you have no idea what im talking about

I'm not sure you really know what you are talking about....but yeah I know what you are trying to talk about.

A lot of young people don't even know what status really is. Not sure how old you are, but I'm always amused when 19 year old kids start talking about 'status'....

they want chad

Of course they want Chad
u bich

If youre not chad and you get a woman somehow youll end up roping because shell leave the moment the chad theyve been waiting for responds to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back