Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do they profile you at gun stores?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Been considering spending some of my unemployment money to get a .12 gauge for suicide in the coming weeks, i have one last cope i'm gonna try before i go. I am legal age but have been told my whole life i look like a school shooter, so it makes me worried the alt-right rednecks that run the store will refuse to sell me one despite a clear background check. Plus i'm super socially inept and have a hard time coming up with some lie that would make sense. Do you guys think it would be a risk or am i fine.

plan is to go into the woods nearby and just blow my brains out

Last edited:
I’ve never had an issue but i can pass as normsucm as I’m pretty nt. Please don’t kys though. That’s what normies and attractive people want us to do.

I’ve never had an issue but i can pass as normsucm as I’m pretty nt. Please don’t kys though. That’s what normies and attractive people want us to do.

indeed but the situation i'm in is bad and one way or another i'm going to end up dead regardless.

I really don't think they care either way tbh their actions show this.

Also @ADepressedVirgin have you researched the methods to do this properly? Because a failed suicide attempt can make the rest of your life a painful, living nightmare, more so than it already is.

Yes, they refused to sell to Cruz once.
Wear a nice shirt and just try to look like you came from your office job

Low inhib if you go to gun shops tbh

@ADepressedVirgin You can just buy a gun online.

Please don't rope bro, its what they want.

I really don't think they care either way tbh their actions show this.

Also @ADepressedVirgin have you researched the methods to do this properly? Because a failed suicide attempt can make the rest of your life a painful, living nightmare, more so than it already is.

there is no way to fail a .12 gauge buckshot right to your brain stem, i actually tried roping with sodium nitrite before but its too slow and disorienting that i almost called the police on myself because of the panic that ensued as i felt myself slowly passing out(needless to say i didnt take enough)

there is no way to fail a .12 gauge buckshot right to your brain stem, i actually tried roping with sodium nitrite before but its too slow and disorienting that i almost called the police on myself because of the panic that ensued as i felt myself slowly passing out(needless to say i didnt take enough)

Okay but if you want to be sure you don't go by convention wisdom because that can be incorrect. There aren't many websites out there with explicit means of doing so since they have gotten hidden by search results but I remember coming upon such a website once.

As for the sodium nitrite situation that's the downside of roping with chemicals. It can be too slow and your survival instinct can kick in.

Don't sui tbh. It's a bad idea. You're only letting this gynocentric soyciety win if you do so.

Don't sui tbh. It's a bad idea. You're only letting this gynocentric soyciety win if you do so.

so what the fuck am i supposed to do then, just survive in this absolute miserable hellhole for the rest of my living days? Suicide seems like a luxury at this point I am lucky to even have the money required to achieve painless and instant death.

so what the fuck am i supposed to do then, just survive in this absolute miserable hellhole for the rest of my living days? Suicide seems like a luxury at this point I am lucky to even have the money required to achieve painless and instant death.
Yes, find some sort of other meaning in life. I know it sounds cringe and bluepilled, but we're dealing against people who literally want us to kill ourselves. You also ought to have family members who care a lot about you.

Yes, find some sort of other meaning in life. I know it sounds cringe and bluepilled, but we're dealing against people who literally want us to kill ourselves. You also ought to have family members who care a lot about you.

No, my family is on the verge of disowning me due to being unsuccessful in various areas life and my mental issues perpetuate that issue further. Truth be told i dont care if people celebrate over my grave, at least ill be dead .

Been considering spending some of my unemployment money to get a .12 gauge for suicide in the coming weeks, i have one last cope i'm gonna try before i go. I am legal age but have been told my whole life i look like a school shooter, so it makes me worried the alt-right rednecks that run the store will refuse to sell me one despite a clear background check. Plus i'm super socially inept and have a hard time coming up with some lie that would make sense. Do you guys think it would be a risk or am i fine.

plan is to go into the woods nearby and just blow my brains out
Rip GrAYcel

I'm from Europe, so...

Do you have a criminal record? You should be fine otherwise, also shooting yourself is risky because you might fuck it up. Just OD on drugs in the woods

Rednecks profile me in gun stores because I'm Hispanic

I don't know tbh. Good luck though

They are currently sold out because the (((holocough plandemic))) and the (((blm riots))).

But if they happen to have one, they are probably out of shells for it.

Unless you go to a place that only sells ammo if you buy a gun... That's a thing.

And yes. They look at you to see weather you can afford the thing! You still have to jump through a background check hoop. Apx 1 to 2 weeks...

Good luck and mind the angles!

No need to become a faceless monstercel.

Can’t you just order one online and pick it up at the store?

Don't really know tbh, I've never been inside a gun store.