Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do they have any soul whatsoever?

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
They refuse to let us show any weakness, and when we do they ignore us, show their disgust, and tell their friends you're a creep. Everyone does this, girls are all against us because we're not hot. The concept of empathy for non-attractive people is alien to them.

Their soul is in Chads dick

They refuse to let us show any weakness, and when we do they ignore us, show their disgust, and tell their friends you're a creep. Everyone does this, girls are all against us because we're not hot. The concept of empathy for non-attractive people is alien to them.

If they do, it's a degenerate one, probably an animal or an insect in the past life.

6151.jpg

Their soul is in Chads dick
Lol
That's why I'm starting to treat all foods like crap now, I'll treat them as they treat me.

Theirs souls are on the TV/internet.

When teen foids they see a pic on internet "oh...a hot guy!".

The sister then tells her "you can have that in Tinder ".

"What is tinder ?"

"Tinder is the equivalent to a male model whorehouse for free..they even pickup up like Uber !"

"Really ?"....proceds to ignore the the neighbour teen who she was planing to date.

They

Attachments

• IMG_2632.JPG
    IMG_2632.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 59
Eh 2D waifus and sexdolls/sexbots is where it's at.

Their empathy levels depend on your jawline.

I don’t even think a “soul” exists.

Chad fucked the souls out of them.

I'm a Soul-Reaver myself

Foids and normies empathy only exist for the good looking, hence they aren't really truly empathetic

Foids and normies empathy only exist for the good looking, hence they aren't really truly empathetic

they get exactly the same from me. if some bitch is getting raped in an alleyway, its her fault for wearing suggestive clothing at night. I just whistle on by like nothing is going on.

they get exactly the same from me. if some bitch is getting raped in an alleyway, its her fault for wearing suggestive clothing at night. I just whistle on by like nothing is going on.
I could say the same, if this is how gonna be I don't give a fuck if they get raped or ERed rather it's lifefuel that it happened to them, I will only feel empathy for incels.

Having empathy with a weak, low-status, ugly male as a woman would be like a man having empathy with the mammoth that is attacking his village in prehistoric times.

It just can't happen.