Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do the seasons ever effect you guys? Cause I get REALLY lonely in the fall and winter...

Envyme2013

Envyme2013

Greycel
Idk why but I really hate thinking about fall and winter because I'm so fucking lonely that I can't do things with foids like pumpkin picking, dress up in matching Halloween costumes, Christmas gifts and of course, the WORST DAY EVER: FEBRUARY 14TH. I can survive in the summer time but once it ends, I start having VERY dark thoughts. I also feel like winter is "cuddling" season which sucks because I have no foids to cuddle with.

Last edited:
Summer is worse because everyone is outside partying and having fun

In summer i get fried, in autumn i cant dry my clothes, in winter i get freezed, in spring insects eat me alive.

I like summer cause it gets way too cold here in canada during the winter. It is a hassle to go anywhere in the winter.

I love winter. I'm jack frost

I get more depressed in the summer. I love the cold weather though. Its makes avoiding people easy since most people arent outside much.

I get more depressed in the summer. I love the cold weather though. Its makes avoiding people easy since most people arent outside much.

Idk why but I really hate thinking about fall and winter because I'm so fucking lonely that I can't do things with foids like pumpkin picking, dress up in matching Halloween costumes, Christmas gifts and of course, the WORST DAY EVER: FEBRUARY 14TH. I can survive in the summer time but once it ends, I start having VERY dark thoughts. I also feel like winter is "cuddling" season which sucks because I have no foids to cuddle with.
Spring pollen and summer 100+ degree heat sucks much more dik

Summer is worse because everyone is outside partying and having fun
Wrong winter and fall so the worse beucase it is the of Christmas and c weather mean cuddle up with each other to stay warm in the bed

Wrong winter and fall so the worse beucase it is the of Christmas and c weather mean cuddle up with each other to stay warm in the bed
EXACTLY!!!! Thank you for understanding what I'm trying to say

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back