Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do the majority of young women actually want kids from chad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
All they do is fuck around. They are not even trying to get pregnant from Chad.

It is just being a whore and not fullfilling what they are made for.

I'm not a young woman and I don't want kids.

noodles want white chads jizz in their bulgogi holes tbh

Probably not.

They just want to be the girlfriend of...?

Also being the jizzbucket of a (perceived) exciting and attractive male is also highly appealing to them for narcissistic/ego reasons they likely don't fully understand.

yes, they want to snag chad and live happily ever after with him after they pop a few with him

Example with an old chadfish I did. My chadfish messaged a roastie, with nothing on her profile (legit just has ... in the bio and .... in the convoversation starter section.) Within 5 minutes of sending that message, her profile was all filled up with the same hobbies my chad has on his profile. She then complained cos my chad ignored her. I'll try to find the other images of the convos where I stand her up and where she talks about her vision of a future lol. She was legit talking about her future life with chad.
Screenshot 20190804 142130
Screenshot 20190804 142121

No, they've been taught to "focus on their career" and "be stronk and independent".

I noticed this too, although it seems to be mostly in America. In the UK, girls are still getting pregnant as soon as they leave school. Yet in the US you see these roasties fucking hundreds of cocks from the age of 18-28 and still not pregnant from a single Chad. Wtf? Are women in America all infertile from birth control pills or something?

I noticed this too, although it seems to be mostly in America. In the UK, girls are still getting pregnant as soon as they leave school. Yet in the US you see these roasties fucking hundreds of cocks from the age of 18-28 and still not pregnant from a single Chad. Wtf? Are women in America all infertile from birth control pills or something?

Intentionally using BC pills. I know quite a few average Becky sluts that pop them and go out on the weekend to fuck guys way out of their league.

It's literally like fishing for them: fisherman gets his pole and tacklebox and goes out to a lake, gets a fish, takes a pic, throws it back; Becky/Stacy shaves her cunt, pops BC, goes out to the clubs, gets Chad cock, takes a pic, goes home and eats ice cream, goes to Planet Fitness in the morning to elliptical to nigger music.

Women going for career don't want kids