Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do the Japanese even care about this Netflix show? Any Nipponcels here to provide their perspective?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Reading this article got me genuinely curious about this:waitwhat:?

It's almost like they are talking about some endangered tribe rather than a cultural superpower with one of the biggest economies on Earth:feelshaha:. If my country had the cultural influence, economy, and media output that Japan has, I can't imagine being able to give a shit about foreign portrayalws of it even if I cared and be too busy consuming our own media portraying the foreigners however we want, which Japan has plenty of:

Honestly, any work of fiction based on some real life culture/peoples should honor & respect it as much as possible: I remember part of the reason the ATLA movie flopped hard, was due to the fact that they barely had any Asian characters when the show is clearly based on Asian lore/history.

I wouldn't want to see non-Europeans/Whites in a show based on European history and/or mythology, so this makes sense.

Honestly, any work of fiction based on some real life culture/peoples should honor & respect it as much as possible: I remember part of the reason the ATLA movie flopped hard, was due to the fact that they barely had any Asian characters when the show is clearly based on Asian lore/history.

I wouldn't want to see non-Europeans/Whites in a show based on European history and/or mythology, so this makes sense.
Exactly:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::yes::yes:. I was just genuinely amused by them treating it like some weak group being given something they couldn't get by themselves:feelskek::feelskek:.

Reading this article got me genuinely curious about this:waitwhat:?

It's almost like they are talking about some endangered tribe rather than a cultural superpower with one of the biggest economies on Earth:feelshaha:. If my country had the cultural influence, economy, and media output that Japan has, I can't imagine being able to give a shit about foreign portrayalws of it even if I cared and be too busy consuming our own media portraying the foreigners however we want, which Japan has plenty of:

none of my japanese friends care about it even if theyve heard it

source: am fluent in japanese, most of my online friends are japs, but im just a currycel who speaks the language so idk

source: am fluent in japanese, most of my online friends are japs, but im just a currycel who speaks the language so idk
I see, thanks for the reply:feelsokman:.

do they care about tranny taylor swift concerts?
Firefox IbpLVbHKdp
Taylor swift adam apple tranny
Firefox YazXaJNiUT
JFL retarded 0iq foids don't even know that they are celebrating a tranny and stats say that asians are the smartest HAHAHA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back