Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do taken/married foids hate when you don't look at them?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
When i'm out in the woods i always ignore foids, i don't have any eye contact with them because i know for a fact that they are in a relationship. Most people are where i live because i live in a small town with 99% families. I do turn around and look at their asses though. In the woods today three foids, probably in their 30s walked towards me, i met them and i didn't look at any of them in the eyes/face. A couple of meters later i turned around and looked at their asses. One of the foids also turned around and looked at me at the same time. The reason she did that was because they most likely hated that i didn't look at their faces so they talked shit about me, how weird i was and one of them turned and looked at me while they talked shit about me. I'm kind of the village incel where i live, pretty much everyone knows that i'm alone at all times wherever they see me. And i've had the same clothing/style for a long time so it's hard not to recognize me.

So do taken foids hate when you ignore them in the woods/street or w/e? Foids also never says hi to me in the woods. Only a few old people do. The point here is that taken foids wants as much attention from males as single foids do or even more, am i right?

All women are attention whores, and there are evolutionary reasons for that.

Even foids that have landed a chad or someone they are otherwise sexually sated by still unconsciously desire to be orbited or acknowledged as attractive.

BTW you need to level up your peaking game because women are hyper aware to it, and they have superior peripheral vision. So you may think you are getting away with your voyeurism but that's likely not the case.

Personally, I detest giving foids attention as I don't wish to fuel their already overinflated ego but the lizard brain is often irresistible. More practically, foids hate when we subhumans look at them because they feel we are beneath them although paradoxically they still get a ego boost from it. So they get to demean us while also raising their self-esteem. Its why women are against things like prostitution, copes and sex bots for non-chad men because even though they find us sexually repulsive they still want us to fawn and simp over them.

No. But I also wouldn't notice, anyway, as I have autism.

Probably not , idk. Those foids look down on you because you're an ugly loner

I never make eye contact with anyone. The thought of saying hi to someone disgusts me

Women love when we don't look at them, it's the exact opposite of what you just said.Only chad can look at women ,inkwells are forbidden.:feelsthink::feelsrope:

All women are attention whores, and there are evolutionary reasons for that.

Even foids that have landed a chad or someone they are otherwise sexually sated by still unconsciously desire to be orbited or acknowledged as attractive.

BTW you need to level up your peaking game because women are hyper aware to it, and they have superior peripheral vision. So you may think you are getting away with your voyeurism but that's likely not the case.

Correct.