Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do suicide hotlines actually help?

SnoDown

SnoDown

Tyrantcel
★★
I hear a lot of talk around about these hotlines and I'm curious to know if they could be of any help to incels. It seems liked they just give shitty bluepilled advice but I'm not going to jump to that conclusion so soon. Has anyone here ever called one, and if so, did it help?

I have only heard hearsay, second hand, and anecdotal accounts, but I doubt they work, but from what I know personally its a lot of bluepilled advice, and in some cases depending on your problems they might even encourage you to rope in some cases.

I used one recently and I have to say not really. They just give you generic advice that you've probably heard 1000 times already. Mine hotline did not show any empathy and just asked simple questions and recommended to visit a doctor. It's great if you need to vent, but don't expect sympathy. These people have to follow strict rules and guidelines, so there is little room for emotions from their perspective.

They won’t work for us because what advice can a bunch of Fucking normies who’ve never been in our shoes give to us?

Ofc it doesn't work. They will just lie to you and say everything is fine so you can pay taxes while they throat fuck their gfs

Nope. None of them genuinely care. They want you dead if you're ugly.

They won’t work for us because what advice can a bunch of Fucking normies who’ve never been in our shoes give to us?
I can't argue with that. Yet, I am still very curious if they are aware of our problem.

Nope. None of them genuinely care. They want you dead if you're ugly.
I doubt they want us dead, they just don't give a single shit about us. ignorance > hatred

I remember some users on inceltears claiming they work on suicide prevention line. They said they have encountered people who are involuntarily celibate to do it

No, l called one years ago and the foid on the phone had a bad attitude, saif I was "wasting time pranking a suicide hotline" and said I should just find a job.

I was so pissed. My best friend called and the person on the phone said "yeah you are messed up in the head".

Playing video games is more therapeutic to me than these shit hotlines

No, l called one years ago and the foid on the phone had a bd attitude, saif I wss "wasting time pranking a suicide hotline" and said I should just find a job.

I was so pissed. My best friend called and the person on the phone said "yeah you are messed up in the head".

Playing video games is more therapeutic to me than these shit hotlines
Maybe the purpose of the suicide hotlines is to help push you over the edge by treating you like shit when you're already at rock bottom.

There is no hotline to fix your face.

I've luckily never needed to call them

Never called one but i don't think it will actually help you, they will most likely just tell ypu blue pilled copes.

Ofc it doesn't work. They will just lie to you and say everything is fine so you can pay taxes while they throat fuck their gfs
lol

why would a human who doesn't even know what you look like care about you? people die every day and 1 less death wouldn't affect them. they will just give you some generic advice written in a book or something

Somebody should call, explain your incel situation and record that shit. :feelshehe:

They exist so you continue being a good goy and paying your taxes.

Bluepilled fagline.

Maybe the purpose of the suicide hotlines is to help push you over the edge by treating you like shit when you're already at rock bottom.

They treat women seriously even though women rarely commit suicide. They just attempt to.

Women subconsciously at least won't try and save a suicidal man unless he's a relation. They want weak genes to die. They have no qualms about abortion so male suicide means nothing to them unless it's their own kin.

Women don't value human life.

Fun Fact Ted Bundy used to work on a suicide hotline! I’d never call one, Chad advice would just make me feel worse.

There is no hotline to fix your face.
Never called one but i don't think it will actually help you, they will most likely just tell you blue pilled copes.

This.

If you want to talk to someone, make a thread here and amongst the lazy comments of "cope" etc, you'll probably get better, well-thought out advice from one user than you would from the entire """"""Helpline""""" team.

If you really want to kill yourself you won´t call a suicide hotline to talk to a stranger who doesn´t even know or care about you.

its bluepilled trash we are te only help you need

I was actually banned from one for ringing them too many times whilst drunk during the early hours of the morning