Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Do short men with glasses who try to be overmasculine rather than try to be intelligent and be of some creative use for society deserve their anxiety?

Do you agree with my sentiment?

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
A ton of short men with glasses should be ashamed to look at their lack of being chad as a horror. It is, but there's nothing they can do so what they may as well do is max themselves learnedly, creatively.
A lot of this is boomer culture bullshit but imo people who are overmasculine af like this deserve to get fucked in the head.

Can you elaborate on what it is you're saying exactly? I'm not sure I follow.

A ton of short men with glasses should be ashamed to look at their lack of being chad as a horror. It is, but there's nothing they can do so what they may as well do is max themselves learnedly, creatively.
A lot of this is boomer culture bullshit but imo people who are overmasculine af like this deserve to get fucked in the head.
Slap them with one of those rubber chickens
Fe2d5cf4 277a 4b99 95e9 6c60ffe114de 19568835f0755a78e441c6ba9a9ef7c04

Can you elaborate on what it is you're saying exactly? I'm not sure I follow.
Do men who are short and have glasses who pursue basic chad/ masculine (cars, guns, muscles, etc.) and thus get insecure. They consume their life with comepnsation rather than being bookish, learned, creative, of some use to society. Rednecks with shit genes often become this.

Do men who are short and have glasses who pursue basic chad/ masculine (cars, guns, muscles, etc.) and thus get insecure. They consume their life with comepnsation rather than being bookish, learned, creative, of some use to society. Rednecks with shit genes often become this.

If you're asking me whether or not their being self-conscious of their image drives them towards typically masculine hobbies, and this crisis of identity increases their anxiety, then I'm inclined to say yes.

If you're asking me whether or not their being self-conscious of their image drives them towards typically masculine hobbies, and this crisis of identity increases their anxiety, then I'm inclined to say yes.
and why do you think yes.
Because they're naturally vain and narcissistic?

and why do you think yes.
Because they're naturally vain and narcissistic?

No, because they simply want to belong and feel appreciated/accepted.

It's over if you have glasses, over for me

lol not gonna happen without geno prowess

You misunderstood. The feeling of wanting to belong is there, regardless of the quality of your genes, and that is what serves to drive the behaviors you're talking about.

Short glassescell here.

Women care little about "learned men". What makes them wet are dangerous manly men.

Overcompensating is the only way to accelerate

they should g0 ch0

People shouldn't play tough. I have seen some people do that, and no one takes them seriously.

I had a mustache

@Eugenicist its kind of shocking to see you of all people posting something like this

Do short men with glasses who try to be overmasculine rather than try to be intelligent and be of some creative use for society deserve their anxiety?

1. Nobody ever "deserves" anything

2. JFL at "be of some creative use for society", why should they care about being of use to anyone but themselves, especially when society is against them

You speak as if being a use to society is some "redeeming factor", like losers are supposed to sacrifice their themselves on the alter of society for its own sake, fuck that shit

@Eugenicist its kind of shocking to see you of all people posting something like this

1. Nobody ever "deserves" anything

2. JFL at "be of some creative use for society", why should they care about being of use to anyone but themselves, especially when society is against them

You speak as if being a use to society is some "redeeming factor", like losers are supposed to sacrifice their themselves on the alter of society for its own sake, fuck that shit
Hate my dad for not pursuing intellectual fields and as a blackpiller myself being intelligent and discerning is a requirement today for those who want a luxuriant life. Luxuriance needs high tier people. I hate underclass hicks, nigs or overcompensating masculine ryhards in general.

Hate my dad for not pursuing intellectual fields and as a blackpiller myself being intelligent and discerning is a requirement today for those who want a luxuriant life. Luxuriance needs high tier people. I hate underclass hicks, nigs or overcompensating masculine ryhards in general.

I hate my parents for pushing me into "intellectual fields" rather than business, if I could do it all over again, I would have chosen business subjects not science subjects, intelligence doesn't mean shit, resources is whats important, and the best way to acquire resources is through loopholes not intelligence

Also intelligence for the sake of "contributing to society" is a waste, fuck society

Students in the business classes were always the stupider ones, but looking back I should have still done those classes, they were full of slackers, but those slackers ironically went on the best path due to their lack of wanting to learn, some probably even have businesses right now and are raking it in while I wagecuck

I hate my parents for pushing me into "intellectual fields" rather than business, if I could do it all over again, I would have chosen business subjects not science subjects, intelligence doesn't mean shit, resources is whats important, and the best way to acquire resources is through loopholes not intelligence

Also intelligence for the sake of "contributing to society" is a waste, fuck society

Students in the business classes were always the stupider ones, but looking back I should have still done those classes, they were full of slackers, but those slackers ironically went on the best path due to their lack of wanting to learn, some probably even have businesses right now and are raking it in while I wagecuck
What do you define as intelligence and what kind of job are you doing now?

What do you define as intelligence and what kind of job are you doing now?

By intelligence I assumed you were talking about STEM fields, and what I'm doing, I can't say specifically, but I'll say I work in an office, at least I'm not slaving away in the sun doing manual labor, I would probably be a drug dealer or something by now if that was the only employment I could find

I wouldn’t necessarily say they deserve anxiety (wouldn’t wish on enemies) but they deserve a golf club up their ass

I don't think you should base your choice of copes on whether you wear glasses or not.

By intelligence I assumed you were talking about STEM fields, and what I'm doing, I can't say specifically, but I'll say I work in an office, at least I'm not slaving away in the sun doing manual labor, I would probably be a drug dealer or something by now if that was the only employment I could find
Whats your salary
I don't think you should base your choice of copes on whether you wear glasses or not.
You should. Society defines you by your demographic. Know your role. Be too much of an individual without congruent traits and you come off like chocolate covered pizza that goes awful together.
I wouldn’t necessarily say they deserve anxiety (wouldn’t wish on enemies) but they deserve a golf club up their ass
Anxiety is inevitable for them and since thats their crash course thats their fate.

Whats your salary

Not enough (can't be that specific dude lol), either way the reason why I hate working is not pay, its lack of free time, when you think about it humans lives today are pretty warped, in the past you'd be working a lot more hours and it would be physical labor, but you'd still be spending more time with friends, family, loved ones, etc. Now I don't care about that shit (lol) but my point is today we spend most of our lives sleeping and working, barely any time for leisure or to spend with other people, the only reason life "feels short" is because we spend most of it not ACTUALLY LIVING

I need to create passive income streams so I can finally start, if not I will probably end up killing myself in the next few years, I know myself pretty well and I can feel myself approaching the precipice, if my life continues down its current path I'll no longer have any excuses not to kill myself, I haven't done the deed due to hopes of being able to change it, without the possibility for change, I see no point in continuing to live

There's no point in "creativitymaxing" either though.

There's no point in maxing anything if you're not Chad.

All effort is wasted; it will NEVER attract foids.

We incels optimize our lives by giving up the struggle and accepting who we are completely.

Hard work in any domain is utterly worthless for us.

Not enough (can't be that specific dude lol), either way the reason why I hate working is not pay, its lack of free time, when you think about it humans lives today are pretty warped, in the past you'd be working a lot more hours and it would be physical labor, but you'd still be spending more time with friends, family, loved ones, etc. Now I don't care about that shit (lol) but my point is today we spend most of our lives sleeping and working, barely any time for leisure or to spend with other people, the only reason life "feels short" is because we spend most of it not ACTUALLY LIVING

I need to create passive income streams so I can finally start, if not I will probably end up killing myself in the next few years, I know myself pretty well and I can feel myself approaching the precipice, if my life continues down its current path I'll no longer have any excuses not to kill myself, I haven't done the deed due to hopes of being able to change it, without the possibility for change, I see no point in continuing to live

i think you're probably the only one on this forum who actually means what they say when you say that you're likely to kill yourself. Everyone else just says they're going to kill themselves in order to sound edgy, tough and get attention but its pretty obvious that these people are just saying it in a joking manner, seeing as though they wouldn't have the balls to actually go ahead with it in real life, it's pretty easy to write anything you want online but it doesnt mean that their words have any value, they've turned this whole "rope" concept into a meme.

There's no point in "creativitymaxing" either though.

There's no point in maxing anything if you're not Chad.

All effort is wasted; it will NEVER attract foids.

We incels optimize our lives by giving up the struggle and accepting who we are completely.

Hard work in any domain is utterly worthless for us.
Pussy except for SEA is off the table if you're short nad have glasses. Creativity maxxing at least can maybe find you an esoteric foid. But rednecks of generic masculinitards don't wanna swallow their masculine pride and find a white girl where intelligence will count.

love how you threw in dude in that there's personal attention directed towards me and my level of perception.

I guess this must be how my poindexter hick dad things. I've gotten a lot of normie tier responses on this thread.

I mean whatever your philosophy says dude.

Do you think with couples meeting mostly online that being good looking is like your world wide fishing net across the stream of social media? And no good looking person has such a net, while the fishes are iaming for only nets (good looking people). I.E. meaning that women will wait in line for an attractive person. And disregard anyone non attractive.

>tries hard to be overly masculine
>does not get contact lenses
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Sounds like mental retardation to me.

>tries hard to be overly masculine
>does not get contact lenses
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Sounds like mental retardation to me.
Retarded dad has such bad vision he can't even wear contact lenses because they'd need to be too thick.
I don't know what kind of beer my grandma was drinking while she was in the womb. But if a girl has too many kids before another kid its likely they will have autism after. And I think she had 3 kids before him.
He's retarded and corny and gets emotionally and mentally overwhelmed by the normie boomer lifestyle of just working and working until you drop.
If I wear contact lenses I say that it's because these are good technology contact lenses that allow me to see in the dark (JFL) and if I have bad vision after I take them off it's because my eyes are too used to them.

Retarded dad has such bad vision he can't even wear contact lenses because they'd need to be too thick.
I don't know what kind of beer my grandma was drinking while she was in the womb. But if a girl has too many kids before another kid its likely they will have autism after. And I think she had 3 kids before him.
He's retarded and corny and gets emotionally and mentally overwhelmed by the normie boomer lifestyle of just working and working until you drop.
If I wear contact lenses I say that it's because these are good technology contact lenses that allow me to see in the dark (JFL) and if I have bad vision after I take them off it's because my eyes are too used to them.
How bad is his vision. Mine is -5.75 and I can still wear contacts.

Yes. I deserve it. FML.

How bad is his vision. Mine is -5.75 and I can still wear contacts.
Don't even wanna know. I can say it's an astigmatism. Only reason that fucking hick knows what that word is is because it has something to do with his life probably lol.
I can understand a big dude having his ignorance but a small little nerdy dude who should be intelligent rather than a nigger is like a triple insult to my life.
>Having shit/ poindexter genes which I'll catch heat for.
>Having nigger/ big bubba hick mindset willingly
>Being my father, knowing I'm smart, not changing for me.
All the insults to my existence
I will not be silenced. my words and actions won't be trivialized, and if he thinks he can trivialize them he's made a quadruple offense to me.
My word/ my views are the golden gospel of the universe. If he wants to undercut that without arguing then his autism and lack of integrity are also going to be tallied against him.
He isn't giving fair debate and just wants to silence me. Lmao. Oh shit reckoning someday.

they've turned this whole "rope" concept into a meme.

That's what makes communicating with a lot of members on this site annoying, a lot of them just feel like larps, they come on here every once in a while, post a few jokes and then go back to their regular lives
Do you think with couples meeting mostly online that being good looking is like your world wide fishing net across the stream of social media? And no good looking person has such a net, while the fishes are iaming for only nets (good looking people). I.E. meaning that women will wait in line for an attractive person. And disregard anyone non attractive.

I agree 100%, I think this is obvious to most people, before it was like this queue system where women were out in the world and many men approached and had the illusion of a chance, but now since women can filter you out and get approached virtually the illusion is gone, technology has made hypergamy hyper-efficient

Last edited:
Do short glasses or ugly guys who try to be overmasculine deserve their anxiety for feeding into a normie, anti-incel, anti-depth system of life, where being big, manly, tough, strong, etc. is the core of life, rather than having understanding and intelligence that most physically deficient people should follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back