Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do short men still scare women?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
Is a short man just as threatening to a woman as a tall man? Like would a woman feel scared if she were walking out at night alone and a short man was behind her? I’m shorter than most men and I’m just so fucking sick of it, I want to brutally murdur so many people in video games.

I want to be intimidating to someone, I want to be feared if I cannot be loved and desired.

No, foids don't even see us manlets as human, they see us as little goblin trolls and mock us on something we can't control.

Maybe if you are a cartel boss or thugmaxxed

I know a chadlite who was very muscular but about 5'9" (175 cm). He had no problems getting sex with Beckys, but it took him a while to get a permanent gf.

if repulsiveness counts then yes v much so

I know a chadlite who was very muscular but about 5'9" (175 cm). He had no problems getting sex with Beckys, but it took him a while to get a permanent gf.
even a chadlite whos muscular and 175 cm has issues getting a gf in 2024 lmfaooo ovER

also to seriously answer this question i dont think so man? its v hard to be intimidating when youre short. even when theyre gymmaxxed they dont necessarily come off as being that scary. so i think you would have to be a combo of thug and gymmaxxed to stand a chance of being able to do that. and probably also have to be of a certain race. cant see pajeets thug manlets scaring any woman away. or whites for that matter.

The heightpill is brutal

The heightpill is brutal
He was a college athlete too. Crazy world.

I've said this before but this current system/society is not sustainable for all men, chads or not.

Yes because they’re scared of insects and rats, which is what we are to them

no , women are just disgusted by them