Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do richfag torture/murder clubs exist like the one in Hostel?

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
It's occasionally something that I ponder on. I wonder how much it costs to enter a group like that and how much you'd have to pay per victim.

In the movie, it says that Americans cost more to kill than Slavs. I wouldn't be surprised if the more attractive the victim the more expensive they are too. I remember reading somewhere that Jeffrey Epstein only trafficked in white girls, and any non-white girls had to be stunning.

Also, where in the world would organisations like this be most common? I'd bet China and North Korea - probably a lot of rich CCP cronies there do sadistic shit to the detention camp prisoners they have there

I have seen the first Hostel movie, it was decent.

Probably in the criminal world. Mexican drug cartels etc.

Kike media proves their evil is the worst of the worst. Imagine being such a low level of consciousness that you are a sociopath, a cuck AND a pussy. Typical rat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back