Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do quadriplegic Chads slay?

sensuouscurves

sensuouscurves

Recruit
★★
We always say personality does not matter but does not being paralyzed matter? Does quadriplegic Chad have roasties riding him daily? Anybody have actual data points?

Also do you think Nick Vujicic was slaying before he got married? He has a decent face but I think if he had legs he would be under six feet tall.

How the hell would I know ? :lul:

Foids try to rape dead chads too, so tis possible

Makes me wonder if Christopher Reeves still got pussy after he fell off that horse

does not being paralyzed matter?
Does quadriplegic Chad have roasties riding him daily
It matters (quad Chad doesn't slay as well as normal gigachad) but quad Chads still mog us.
b6c15f0d11613d9708a8b3bc2835633d.jpg
ADVBFDCpud7GzObRIMA22NdXyl94iR91UAaKd0TyPtRTADluLhPBBwlwTx_JFh0tco8hCAMMSw-13fpZelNHR2d3gtU5R2SjZzejEOawdbjyrlOSH22t1MhO4GLcaaDeb7D-fVbdt7WsjTw99PP7LjGB8YaI9A4fENw

Yes. At my college there was a quadriplegic chad light in one of the most popular fraternities. He had some sort of conditionn/disease and he had to drink beer through his intubated throat. Basically all we saw were pictures of him around drunk sorority girls. I assume some were just virtue signaling but I could see the girls being forced to fuk him. Fraternity guys make the sorority girls do whatever they want to get into their parties or to get with other guys. And the girls are so drunk

I once saw the quadriplegic i being carried by one of his frat brothers. It was crazy. The guy was a huge party animal So I have no doubt he got laid. Meanwhile I’m standing there watching all this unfold with my incel friends and no female interaction whatsoever even though i can walk and eat normally unlike that quadriplegic frat kid..

long story short: it’s over

Last edited:
Just wipe my Chad ass bitches!

Yes. At my college there was a quadriplegic chad light in one of the most popular fraternities. He had some sort of conditionn/disease and he had to drink beer through his intubated throat. Basically all we saw were pictures of him around drunk sorority girls. I assume some were just virtue signaling but I could see the girls being forced to fuk him. Fraternity guys make the sorority girls do whatever they want to get into their parties or to get with other guys. And the girls are so drunk

I once saw the quadriplegic i being carried by one of his frat brothers. It was crazy. The guy was a huge party animal So I have no doubt he got laid. Meanwhile I’m standing there watching all this unfold with my incel friends and no female interaction whatsoever even though i can walk and eat normally unlike that quadriplegic frat kid..

long story short: it’s over
brutal story brocel