Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do prettyboy chads (like the ones on tiktok) slay more than masculine muscular chads?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
do prettyboy chads (like the ones on tiktok) slay more than masculine muscular chads?

They're good with younger girls, but older girls would want masculine Chads.

No, they are just more common than masculine chads

Really depends on the age of the girls

do prettyboy chads (like the ones on tiktok) slay more than masculine muscular chads?
They're good with younger girls, but older girls would want masculine Chads.
No, they are just more common than masculine chads
Yes, way more but people here aren't ready for the prettyboy pill.

View: https://youtu.be/7x5oTZs6Bp0

Women want the attractive prettyboys ages 18-25

But want macho men 25+ because that's when they mature and want to settle down with someone to have kids
I’m sick of this prettyboy cope. Here is the truth, it depends on location not the age of the foids. in east Asia or some liberal shithole of USA then yes some foids like prettyboys but other countries don’t like them at all. Being a prettyboy in my country gets you no pussy, you receive only bullying from both men and women.

Not necessarily roasties want attractiveness
Of course, but I was just explaining what type of foids masculine Chads and prettyboys have a higher chance of attracting.

I’m sick of this prettyboy cope. Here is the truth, it depends on location not the age of the foids. in east Asia or some liberal shithole of USA then yes some foids like prettyboys but other countries don’t like them at all. Being a prettyboy in my country gets you no pussy, you receive only bullying from both men and women.
Do you live in Eastern Europe?

I would say yes, because they appeal to more women, but I mostly just think that because of my own personal experience, i don't know what older women prefer

Yeah they get way more bussy.

boy pussy

Teenage girls lust over them, but by the time foids reach 18 it's masucline chad or nothing. Prettyboys will slay in Asia though.

Fuck no, masculine chads mog to the moon and back.

Muscles literally don’t matter at all. Just face. So who has the better face? That’s who slays more.
older girls would want masculine Chads.
Why even say this? Who gives a FUCK what older foids think? Once she hits the wall in her mid 20s, she’s invisible to me.

Idc I'm mogged by everything and the woman fuck both

Muscles literally don’t matter at all. Just face. So who has the better face? That’s who slays more.

Why even say this? Who gives a FUCK what older foids think? Once she hits the wall in her mid 20s, she’s invisible to me.
I agree, but I was just telling OP what type of foids those guys can attract.

Yeah they do and it's a cope to say that women prefer masculine muscular Chads when they get older

Yes
Work out cartoon