Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do pheromones do anything?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Anyone here ever used pheromones or know someone who uses(used) them? What are the results? I have seen shower gels and perfumes with pheromones and I'm tempted to buy some products with them. What do you guys think?

No pheromones for your face

Chad only

Not if she enters my forest.

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

It's a scam bro. No fragance for your genetics, it's just marketing

This is a bigger cope than IT

Yes they are a significant factor.

But if you mean like perfume shit to spray yourself I heavily doubt it.

If you are an incel just makes foids even more repulsed.

Idk if it's True but humans lack the ability to smell pheromones.

Idk where I read that but I do remember reading it

Anyone here ever used pheromones or know someone who uses(used) them? What are the results? I have seen shower gels and perfumes with pheromones and I'm tempted to buy some products with them. What do you guys think?
Pheromones are like candy pieces on an ice cream sundae. If the actual ice cream itself tastes horrible because its maker added salt instead of sugar to the recipe, then all chocolate chips, nuts, or mint pieces in the world won't make any difference.

A great ice cream on the other hand, can be amplified a bit by some supplemental ingredients. So IOW, this stuff might separate two similar looking Chads from one another, but not gonna make or break us. JMO. If there was a magic potion that could make foids crazy for us, we'd all be using it already.

There is no evidence that humans secrete pheromones. We don't have pheromone glands, nor do we have physiological mechanisms to communicate hormonal states that others can detect via their olfactory senses e.g., you can't smell that a woman is ovulating or smell that a man is super horny.

The closest thing to "pheromones" is your sweat. That, people can definitely smell, and there is research that shows a woman can determine the attractiveness of a man through their natural scent, by smelling their sweaty undershirts (I may have gotten the conclusion of that study wrong, it's been a while).

Sexual attraction is visual, not chemical.

Just take a shower theory.