Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do people treat u good

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
for me i am invisible to everyone and the funny part is i didnt do anything all i wanted in life is a girlfriend and a happy life but it seems that my genetics has sentenced me to death in this life because i am ugly and the worst part is getting ready to be a slave in ur job like the rest of the people no matter how black pilled or genius u are u still have to work eat and die because this is our natural instinct as humans besides our desire for sex so we are left with 3 options which is cope,rope or go er. i will suggest to not to go to er because u will end up in a place even worse than ur actual life which is prision so i wouId go through the cope option for example u can smoke ur pain away or book hookers if u have enough money for that but really this life is never going to change and it will get worse as we progress through the years so i hope this world ends soon so i dont have to live everyday with narcissistic selfish people. for me as long as i make money when i grow up i will spend it on copes like weed or gaming laptops because i dont give a fuck about the world because it rejected me for being different than other people which proves the blackpill again it dosent matter how u act its all about the looks and my evidence is the chads who fuck every girl they see even if they are criminals and i have a bigger proof which is.

how is it bluepilled isnt all of us here want to have sex or a girlfriend
it isn't bluepilled JFL, the only reason for we are here is now :bluepill:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Zetto Senshi!

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.

Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the fat girls faint"

Been ignored and shunned most of the time since early childhood, luckily never bullied as far as I remember, just forgotten and uh, well left to rot and decompose with age. But as a result, was socially stunted and developed severe mental problems in my early teenage years. I did not learn to speak a single word in any language until the age of 7. I can understand 4 languages and 2 languages completely but I have problems coming up with cohesive sentences while speaking/transcribing in any of them, it's why I barely post on here despite being online and LDARing on here all the time, pretty sure my problems are also ten thousand times worse than the average user here.

No even the walmart greeter flat out ignores me. They will say hello to the person in front of me and behind me but will skip me.

"for me i am invisible to everyone and the funny part is i didnt do anything all i wanted in life is a girlfriend and a happy life but it seems that my genetics has sentenced me to death in this life because i am ugly and the worst part is getting ready to be a slave in ur job like the rest of the people no matter how black pilled or genius u are u still have to work eat and die because this is our natural instinct as humans besides our desire for sex so we are left with 3 options which is cope,rope or go er. i"

This describes literally my life. :cryfeels:

People look at me as a polite and nice guy i can make people follow me the only social thing that i struggle is getting into romantic relationship which im not trying anymore after a lot of rejections

for me i am invisible to everyone and the funny part is i didnt do anything all i wanted in life is a girlfriend and a happy life but it seems that my genetics has sentenced me to death in this life because i am ugly and the worst part is getting ready to be a slave in ur job like the rest of the people no matter how black pilled or genius u are u still have to work eat and die because this is our natural instinct as humans besides our desire for sex so we are left with 3 options which is cope,rope or go er. i will suggest to not to go to er because u will end up in a place even worse than ur actual life which is prision so i wouId go through the cope option for example u can smoke ur pain away or book hookers if u have enough money for that but really this life is never going to change and it will get worse as we progress through the years so i hope this world ends soon so i dont have to live everyday with narcissistic selfish people. for me as long as i make money when i grow up i will spend it on copes like weed or gaming laptops because i dont give a fuck about the world because it rejected me for being different than other people which proves the blackpill again it dosent matter how u act its all about the looks and my evidence is the chads who fuck every girl they see even if they are criminals and i have a bigger proof which is.

View attachment 619668
People have never treated me good and never will because of my genetic disposition, all we can do is adapt :cryfeels:

No never,even my own pos scum ''parents'' treated me like trash.