Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do people think you are arrogant irl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
people have said i seem stuck up, because i'm very serious and don't show any emotions at all and i don't talk to anyone, even though at the same time i'm also known to be an awkward clumsy cuck. i suppose people assume this because of the short man syndrome thing. if i was normie they'd just think i'm a nerd, and if i was chad it would be commanding, pretty sure.

I've been told I'm short fused and inconsiderate of others feelings before
I slightly raised my voice at some fag and he started bitching to me
I have to admit I'm pretty bitter and pretentious

Yes but only in high school because I had fucking class. Grown adults usually don't care if you are arrogant.

In high school, I was as a defense mechanism against bullies. I've mellowed out since then.

Keeeeek I’m far too meek to ever be considered arrogant.

people have said i seem stuck up, because i'm very serious and don't show any emotions at all and i don't talk to anyone, even though at the same time i'm also known to be an awkward clumsy cuck. i suppose people assume this because of the short man syndrome thing. if i was normie they'd just think i'm a nerd, and if i was chad it would be commanding, pretty sure.
Ugly or average looking guy being confident = seen as arrogant
Ugly or average looking guy being timid = seen as a self pitying loser
Ugly or average looking guy not being either extreme = seen as hiding something or thinks too highly of themselves to have fun and not always be uptight

A brooding personality who talks minimally.

They think I'm narcissistic, entitled, and spoiled lol. But I don't listen to their bs. I do whatever I want. Fuck humanity

Was called many things by my so called friends behind my back and sometimes to my face - like a coward, a lier, a creep, a loser, etc.

A friend (who also called me creep to my face and coward/lier while talking to another friend of his) told me that I am weak-willed, that I give up too early, that I run away from my problems, that I only seek excuses for my failures in mental/physical health problems and that I would just use them to get out the easy way without having to self-improve by talking people into having pity with me (as if there was any capability for improvement in a significant way to begin with judging from prerequisites like IQ, motoric skill, lung issues and mental health problems like autism/comorbidities).

Whenever I tell him how/why I fail he assumes something else (like "You didn't even try to begin with!"/"You never ask girls out!") - and other stuff. However as soon as I say that I am good at something, he tears it down and says that I overestimate my own capabilities and that my future visions have no basis in reality. When I want to do something he says that it will fail anyways like last time. He also calls me a pussy/spineless coward/defaitist among other stuff and says that my social skills would impair any career to begin with.

Other people (from my job/studies) don't take me seriously most of the time, for example I tell them what to do because I have experience with it and they ignore it and then they wonder why they fail - even when I say stuff that equals "Water is wet"/"1+1=2" they ignore it. I am also only seen as an annoyance, as we had to evaluate something I looked at it and my group just left me behind while I was working on it. When I say something people roll their eyes. An ex-partner in work called me dominant/pedantic/controlling/hectic/etc. - others were quite content and said that I was good at explaining stuff and that I was a very generous person, but also a person that gets easily exploited by others that then trashtalk about me behind my back. Am also accused of having a tendency to talk too much about certain off-topics.
They think I'm narcissistic, entitled, and spoiled lol. But I don't listen to their bs. I do whatever I want. Fuck humanity

Last edited: