Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do People Seriously Think Blackcels Have it Easy?

T

TrueBlackCel

Banned
-
I've read threads on the site for a while and am shocked by the idea that blacks can supposedly have sex whenever they want and that women want them. I once lived in Iowa in a majority white city and white women didn't talk to black dudes (now I live in a larger city but still suffer from inceldom)

Just be a soundcloud rapper

If a black guy is taller than 5'8 and NT it is very unlikely to be incel. are u short or nerdy op?

If a black guy is taller than 5'8 and NT it is very unlikely to be incel. are u short or nerdy op?
I'm 5'6. And I know plenty of tall black dudes who are incel

The theory behind JBB relies on using obscure evidence like rare one in a million photos, videos and / or the personal accounts of incels (whom are generally mentally unstable with depression, psychosis, schizophrenia and can not be trusted) and here I speak of black man + white women or other interracial pairings, otherwise blacks are indeed the most sexually active; then again I do not care what occurs within American ghettos.

Last edited:
Blacks can be incel, they just have to be a manlet or a dicklet.

44810B6A 814F 4235 A00E C6DEFC584C9B

Tell em’ fam, they assume that,“Oh, your black? You must be DROWNING knee deep in pussy” Some people here don’t realize the black sheeps in the black community. If you not drinking/take pills/ or etc they assume u probably a lame. Hoes, not going to fuck with you cause they finna sense that you really not “bout that street life” .

View attachment 34024
Tell em’ fam, they assume that,“Oh, your black? You must be DROWNING knee deep in pussy” Some people here don’t realize the black sheeps in the black community. If you not drinking/take pills/ or etc they assume u probably a lame. Hoes, not going to fuck with you cause they finna sense that you really not “bout that street life” .
I know right. I had white women reject me because I wasn't considered black enough

statically black men are having more sex than any other race, or at least they were until very recently. Of course that doesnt mean you cant be incel if black.

racepill deniers are literally too low IQ to read and comprehend statistics of racial preferences among foids. there is no point trying to reason with them, its like talking to a brick wall.

I know right. I had white women reject me because I wasn't considered black enough
You gotta act NT / or project yourself as a “Street nigga” which a lot niggas be doing. Fat white girls will fuck any nigga from what I see, but Stacies (attractive white femoids ) they wanna fuck Tyrone 6’1 nigga built like a horse. Spanish girls fuck any hood nigga from what I see they don’t discriminate as much as others from what I seen. They’re built like meatballs but they usually are attractive when their young tbh. Black girls just finna roast you and tell her friends how a corny nigga was trying to holla at her.

do u act white?
pretty much every black incel on here are white-acting types, is this correct?

Get into that gang shit get some tats a lil muscle mass and those white stacys who want to piss off their racist dads will smash

Some of us need surgeries to ascend. Just be a thug and a cumstain and you wil ascend

You really need to follow up with...

"you know what, im glad you told me. Theres something Ive been keeping close to my chest because I didnt want to hurt your feelings. But honestly, youre just not white enough..."

Just so girls can hear how rediculous they sound when they say that.

CNS = Coping Nigger Syndrome.

I'm 5'6. And I know plenty of tall black dudes who are incel
I'm a 5''11, blackcel and live in a moderately big city in Missouri, USA. Both white and black girls reject and ignore me because they want the gun toting, tattooed, beat your ass because im bored, former felon, super ab having black guys. I'm not like that. I work hard at my job and try to build towards goals, I'm not violent and I drive the exact year and model car I have always wanted and in turn get absolute no girls. I get it completely. The thing that annoys me about forums vs the way that most of the guys I've actually spoken to feel, is that there's this assumption that just being black gives you an edge over any other race in the dating pool. The idea that Tyrone gets more girls than Chad. There's a lot of stipulations on being black and if you're not willing to be statistic/stereotype, generally it's over for you. You shouldn't have to be a rapper. You shouldn't have to be a thug. You shouldn't have to be an athlete. You shouldn't have to have dreads. Also with the height thing, height matters but being less than a 4.5/10 for a black guy is pretty bad. There's a reason most of the TFL-ers on youtube are black.

Manlet blackcel here. Tried my hardest to fit the thug profile but it just doesn't work when you're 5'6" and fat with an afro.

People think Tyrone has it easy. We know Urkel does not.

MV5BNjE1NTA4MzAyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzg3NjM2._V1_.jpg