Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people realise that we are human?

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Sometimes i think that people don't believe we are capable of thought or emotion. My parents and the few other people i know act as if I have no thoughts about anything, that i don't feel happy or sad. I honestly think that they believe that im ok with them saying hurtful comments even though ive told them that their being rude and hateful.

They behave like im not in the room even if im right in front of them. Do they think i am the only person born that feels nothing ? Like i just exist, with no purpose or reason, just a zombie wandering through life. I even told my mom that i was going to go into the woods and shoot up with tetrodotoxin, her response: "since when did you go outside" and that was all she had to say. Just went back to whatever she was doing on her phone.Not that i was planning on doing that but It was very Disheartening nonetheless.

Its sad but We really are worthless to people, when nobody even acknowledge's that you have feeling's or emotion you know it's over.

I often get the same thoughts... . But on the other handi see subhumans out whoa re having fun with their friends and they care about each other? Or is it just a delusion? Idont know, but i really feel people think iam a fking roboter with no emotions inside, which should be treated like an object.

In your case, and 90% of this forum's, yeah, definitely. Being invisible to women means you just don't stand out. You're just a face in the crowd, nothing to fawn over. Truecels, on the other hand, stand out, and get actively avoided by girls. Just be glad you're "invisible," rather than avoided.

I'm a robot to people, a defective one as I don't "contribute".

No one normal really cares about incels. We are nothing to them, just trash to laugh at or completely ignore. Our humanity has been completely taken from us, and there is nothing we can do.

In your case, and 90% of this forum's, yeah, definitely. Being invisible to women means you just don't stand out. You're just a face in the crowd, nothing to fawn over. Truecels, on the other hand, stand out, and get actively avoided by girls. Just be glad you're "invisible," rather than avoided.

Exactly.

I would love to be invisible/ignored. Girls flat out go out of their way to avoid me

Exactly.

I would love to be invisible/ignored. Girls flat out go out of their way to avoid me

Welcome to my world, it never began for us.

Are we, though?

I mean, civilization only acknowledges people that are either helpful to them (they can exploit) or are nice to look at.

If most humans don't consider you for either category, can we really be said to be one of them?

Exactly.

Holy fuaark, same here!~ I swear, when I'm walking down the streets with my friend and a girl is about to pass me, she just walks over to the side where my friend is walking, even though I am not looking at her. And when I'm alone, the same thing happens, they just move extra to the left or right, whatever's best in order to avoid me, even when I'm not looking at them. Girls are truly cruel beings.