Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do people laugh at you?

ParasiteToSociety

ParasiteToSociety

….
★★★★★
A couple laughed at me a few weeks ago I almost went ER in that moment, also I was ordering food from a chicken shop and I talk funny and a kid laughed at me and some older foid laughed at me.

All the time. :feelsUgh:

I was made for this purpose I have come to believe. :feelsclown:

A couple laughed at me a few weeks ago I almost went ER in that moment, also I was ordering food from a chicken shop and I talk funny and a kid laughed at me and some older foid laughed at me.
i was standing in front of two chads in my pikachu shirt on campus at university and i heard behind me "look this kid has no swag" :feelsrope:

Much worse when I was forced to go out and mingle with people 5 days a week during school and uni, now I have my own car so I don't need to use the public transport

All the time. :feelsUgh:
Anytime I see a fat nigger hambeast I crack up

it happens quite often I guess, although you get used to it and think nothing of it

When guys do, I beat their asses, when girls do, I nut.

Much worse when I was forced to go out and mingle with people 5 days a week during school and uni, now I have my own car so I don't need to use the public transport
im grateful im a NEET now no more dealing with soyciety

Yes but i even find it my annoying when they do it behind my back

Yes but i even find it my annoying when they do it behind my back
The stupid couple especially the guy made it obvious. Getting laughed at is a truecel trait

Last edited:
i was standing in front of two chads in my pikachu shirt on campus at university and i heard behind me "look this kid has no swag" :feelsrope:
Those two chads should get hit by a bus.

They take these little shots at me to my face and laugh behind my back if that counts.

The stupid couple especially the guy made it obvious. That really made me realise it was ovER
They are all cowards . One on one they won't but they have Nigger herd mentality when more than one they will .

not really if they did i probably would not even care. you cant fight the world.

I got laughed at everyday in school, but nowadays I wear headphones whenever I go outside so I wouldn't even know luckily