Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people IRL know that you're a virgin?

Do people IRL know that you're a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • I'm a faggot

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I'm a nigger

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
They can tell just by looking at my terrible personality.

My family knows I've never had a girlfriend so yes they do.

they probably can tell, but i'll never tell someone directly that im a virgin IRL, even if it's true
i'll just makeup some story saying I lost in in high school

Conversation doesn't really come up. Depends on context and the people you're with - even for normies it's a bit inappropriate to ask. Only your 'friends' will ever ask are you virgin with the intent to belittle you.

In my experience when speaking with colleagues, they talk about their personal lives first and how their bf/gf is working elsewhere, being a cunt, too lazy, earns a lot etc etc

I don't tell anyone IRL but they probably know anyway

Once again another thread underrepresenting blackcels on .co, where’s my “Im a nigger” vote?

Probably, me family obviosly knows

I don't tell anyone IRL but they probably know anyway

This.

Looking at my face or seeing my social "skills" in action is probably enough tbh

The fam knows, but don't talk about it. I mean it's like, there's only one answer to 2+2=? I sense it brings them shame.

Less shame and sadness than it brings to me though.

Assuming family they know i never have a relationship

Other than my family and 2 best friends, no. But anyone who sees my face and and has thought about it for more than 5 seconds could figure it out :feelsmega:

Last edited:
Family and close friends know

My family knows I've never had a girlfriend so yes they do.
I lie to normies but I can't to my family. They look down on me for it, and use it as an insult when I say something they don't like.

I lie to normies but I can't to my family. They look down on me for it, and use it as an insult when I say something they don't like.
Same, it's fucking cruel by them. Even family is trash

Family knows, other people I'm not sure. I've never been seen with a foid, I think people who know me could probably guess that I'm a virgin.

:feelswhere: