Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do people greet you, when you're outside?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
When I'm outside people never greet me, they just look at me with disgust and hate or don't look at all. Even when I greet them first they never respond. Sometimes I go out for a walk with my brother, who is normie looking and people greet him but never me, this happens every single time I'm out with my brother. Why don't people greet me? Because normies hate ugly people, they acutally want to exterminate us all. They even treat animals better than us.

Today I told my mother that people never greet me and she said it's because I have a dark/evil vibe to me and thats why people don't greet me. And she said it has nothing to do with my looks. My bluepilled parents simply can't admit reality.

At this point I will never greet anyone ever again. Fuck you humanity, I hope you all die out.

Anyone similar experience?

A pretty hot hapa girl in the front desk at the gym greets me.
But then she greets everybody, including 70 year old grannies

You mean like totally random people, no because it would be weird where I live.

Only if they know me. I sometimes get greeted by normie acquaintances and occasionally some girls I know but don't reply with their names because of my incel quality eyes that don't let me see who they are clearly

Some teen said hello i answered , " yeas yeas hello , so what?"
Other held elevator for me for some idiotic phlintropical reason i ignored it waiting for empty elevator.
Usualy when they say hellow i say nothing in responce because my hatred is obvious and open. Irl im absolutely act the same as here but i prefer to stay in my solitary domain.

Other held elevator for me for some idiotic phlintropical reason i ignored it waiting for empty elevator.
Usualy when they say hellow i say nothing in responce because my hatred is obvious and open. Irl im absolutely act the same as here but i prefer to stay in my solitary domain.
Based

Not anymore. My poor but comparatively increased effort to reallifemax lead me to taking more walks outside.
[...] she said it's because I have a dark/evil vibe to me and thats why people don't greet me. And she said it has nothing to do with my looks.
Yeah it's cope. When I looked normal and had a life (more or less) people didn't treat me like shit, despite my "friends" telling me I have a serial killer stare.

It's over.

Guy from England informed me that he was from England. I said it is shithole.
The english piece of shit was offended and asked me rebukingly whether i had ever been in England i answered - i will never be in England because i despice English people . he said nothing.

no, only smirks and sometimes insults

The english piece of shit was offended and asked me rebukingly whether i had ever been in England i answered - i will never be in England because i despice English people . he said nothing.
Good job, england sucks anyways.

Similar experiences, yes. Good advice, no.

The other week I went for a haircut and I saw a guy I knew in school. I was acquaintances with him and he asked how I was and I said good. He rode off on a bike but I was pretty happy but also a bit nervous.

Based.

I also hate British accent. Sounds so faggy

You looked normal? When was that? And why are you not normal anymore?
Balding and shrinking jaws / saggy skin destroying my lower third. I had braces but it pretty much turned back to how it was before. That was about seven years ago. I am now almost 27.

You mean like totally random people, no because it would be weird where I live.
same, i live in big city so it would be extremely creepy to greet strangers

Last edited:
So black people greet you and other people don't greet you? Why is that?
Cause black people are low inhibition. The only time a white guy greets me is when he looks like a drug dealer/user

I never leave my house
The other week I went for a haircut and I saw a guy I knew in school. I was acquaintances with him and he asked how I was and I said good. He rode off on a bike but I was pretty happy but also a bit nervous.
did he give you a carrot?

Old men do occasionally. Makes me feel weird.

never from random ppl, only employees who have to because of job description

A few old people say good morning or good evening when I see them.

:chad::chad::chad:

never and I also dont greet back

What do they say/do?
"Parecia melhor de longe" (looked better from afar), "Nuss, que nego feio(Danm, what a ugly nigga)", I'm not black but everyone calls everyone nego(nigga) in Brazil.

One that happened this last tuesday:

"Ei olha aquele cara lá" (Hey look that guy) - I think I got foids attention because of my height and clothes
"Ui, não, ele é muito feio" (Ugh, no, he is too ugly) - after they saw my face
"Tadinho, acho que é formato do rosto dele" (Poor thing, I think it's the shape of his face) - I almost cried in th street

"Ei olha aquele cara lá" (Hey look that guy) - I think I got foids attention because of my height and clothes
"Tadinho, acho que é formato do rosto dele" (Poor thing, I think it's the shape of his face) - I almost cried in th street
Wow, Brutal.
Stuff like this happens to me aswell.
When these foids talked about you, did they know that you could hear them?

I think I got foids attention because of my height and clothes
What is your height?

Bo they usually don't, not even old people.

I also have a dark evil vibe

cringe
if you're over the age of 16 and wrote something like this its over for you ngl

None that i am aware of.
After all i don´t go outside.
So yeah.
I am good with my solitude.

Mostly just boomers if we happen to be the only ones in an area and are walking in opposite directions

Even if they do, i don't notice, it's not a thing worthy of my attention

Old people and kids often talk to me when I'm walking my dog and ask to pet him, and sometimes a foid will comment that the dog is cute and stuff, but if I'm walking alone I go unnoticed.

"Parecia melhor de longe" (looked better from afar), "Nuss, que nego feio(Danm, what a ugly nigga)", I'm not black but everyone calls everyone nego(nigga) in Brazil.

You have to be larping dude. I am ugly af myself and while people do treat me negatively, often ignoring me like cashiers, refusing to make eye contact, looks of disgust, sometimes people smirking or pointing at me. I find it hard to believe they'd say that directly while looking at you, especially if you are a tall intimidating looking guy. Generally people here are too preoccupied with themselves to care and usually talk trash about people behind their backs. I don't live in Brazil, so maybe the culture is different there but I have my doubts this is actually true, unless they were drunk or high.

some do, but most people just seem scared of me