Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do people from homogeneous cultures prefer people who look different?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Japan and Korea are homogeneous countries, and we can see their women being very attracted to white men.

Asian men also love white blonde women.

Women in Slavic countries love foreigners, especially those who have skin different than white.

Many Slavic men also like Asian women.

@wereq @AsiaCel @Chudpreet @IncelKing @starystulejarz @Serious

It usually goes
White > Latino > Black > Asian > Middle Eastern > Indian.

btw this is unnegotiable

I heard japs wouldnt actually fuck white mangs

People on this forum coping that South Koreans, Chinese, and Japanese women are complete sluts to white cock are wrong. Irl they still prefer their own race a whopping majority of the time. It's only the ones who immigrate to the US or were raised there that love whites so much. I don't see Asian women going after whites as much in my region.

Japan and Korea are homogeneous countries, and we can see their women being very attracted to white men.

Asian men also love white blonde women.

Women in Slavic countries love foreigners, especially those who have skin different than white.

Many Slavic men also like Asian women.

@wereq @AsiaCel @Chudpreet @IncelKing @starystulejarz @Serious
True, in india, BBC and white slay.

People on this forum coping that South Koreans, Chinese, and Japanese women are complete sluts to white cock are wrong. Irl they still prefer their own race a whopping majority of the time. It's only the ones who immigrate to the US or were raised there that love whites so much. I don't see Asian women going after whites as much in my region.
It's because of culture and language tbh, ones who go to west love western culture so they date white,

Slavic foids only look out for foreigners because its in their culture to be whore diggers and slavcels are subhuman

Idk tbh like the FOB asians/curries at my school tend to date their own while the westernized asians tend to like white guys

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back