Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people ever say to you that you have a ''face'' on you?

• Thread starter AtomicBlackPill
  • Start date
AtomicBlackPill

AtomicBlackPill

Recruit
★★★★
My mother and my aunt has said it to me. It's just my normal face, I don't try to look mad or pouty. I think it's because of my crooked lip and nose :feelsbadman: or ugliness. I remember seeing a post in the manosphere someone said once, if people say you have a ''face'' on you then it probably means you're ugly:feelsUgh:.

Has anyone ever said you have a face on you to you, brocels?

They mean you have an ugly face.

No my face fell off

somebody says i look handsome and some say i look different. kek

They mostly say I look tired ig, and that I should drink water. Happened more than once

i'm calm, too calm for my classmates. they always say "still waters are deep", they think my calm is a mask put on. They think I'm very different at home.

No they just say I'm ugly.

Same here. My face naturally looks like I am very sad and depressed. Like not in a good or a cool way but like actual tired pathetic face. That's why I actually have to use some energy to adjust my face into something presentable by pulling out some expression

i'm calm, too calm for my classmates. they always say "still waters are deep", they think my calm is a mask put on. They think I'm very different at home.

Normie/extroverts are ignorant like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back