Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do people bully you in College?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
No. In college, you're irrelevant to everyone.

Nah, I just get mogged

No, nobody gave a shit

yes. avoid areas with high concentration of cumskins as an ethnic. they are aggressive whether its the cucks or foids.

rental units with cumskin students in are especially high risk area. they are the poorer ones, often descendents of white trashes, and therefore racist and very aggressive against "out groups" (aka ethnics). dorms are not safe either.

yes. avoid areas with high concentration of cumskins as an ethnic. they are aggressive whether its the cucks or foids.

rental units with cumskin students in are especially high risk area. they are the poorer ones, often descendents of white trashes, and therefore racist and very aggressive against "out groups" (aka ethnics). dorms are not safe either.
These cumskins lived in a single mother household too. That's why they act like degenerates.

no because I don’t go to college

some used to bully me in college until i dropped out
now they bully me in work