Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do people ask you if you’ve ever had a girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Most know, just by looking at my face.
but one of my coworkers was telling me how he had 5 girlfriends when he was my age and how I’m missing out in my 20s by not having a fucking harem.
I just had to laugh and even lied about having a girlfriend in the past. Dude is from Morocco and is like 6’2 with good face

Everyone has had a relationship or sex before the age of 21 this is depressing as fuck

Last edited:
I've never been asked that ever, not even ironically.

No, I don't speak with people

no one ever asks me, I think its because they all ways see me alone .

No one asks me if I've had a girlfriend, though people have asked me if I've tried to get one (protip: it's usually because they want themselves to be asked the question)

A few times. I can't tell if they were mocking me or not

my cousin did once to make fun of me

Sometimes tbh. They ask me if i currently have one

10 years ago the hottest girl in the company I worked at asked me if I have a girlfriend. For a couple of hours my dumb brain was going haywire and I thought she was interested in me. Turned out she was selling some product she was hoping guys would buy for their girlfriends.

They already get the answer just by looking at me

10 years ago the hottest girl in the company I worked at asked me if I have a girlfriend. For a couple of hours my dumb brain was going haywire and I thought she was interested in me. Turned out she was selling some product she was hoping guys would buy for their girlfriends.
Brutal.

No.

But to be fair they can already tell. I don't give those phucks a chance to even talk to me most of the time.

Dunno I don't talk to people much anymore, I have better things to do.

Only by people who are much older than I am. Like in their 50s and 60s.

A few times, once when I went to a medic, my mom has there and I was already above 18 so I said I had when I didnt, but I never said anything about sex.

Yes, ironically as a joke. In the past, i LARPed to not sound like a fuckup, but they knew it was over for me. Nowadays, i just tell them the truth, and when they ask me why, i just tell them i don't know what's wrong with me, this kills the joke right off and makes everyone uncomfortable, 'cause no one has the ball to tell me that it's over.

i get asked everytime i see my cousins if i have a girlfriend and why dont i get a girlfriend

they prob ask me bcuz im black and its expected outta me

My mother, quite out of the blue, said to me tonight, "You know, you could have a girlfriend."

I'm not sure what makes her think this.

no one ever asks me, I think its because they all ways see me alone .
Haven't been asked for many years. And the only ones who ever asked me were elderly ladies that were living in the past. They can't understand how a man with a job and without a criminal record could possibly be single.
It's the other way around now. Dudes who get all the pussy are unemployed often criminals
Most know, just by looking at my face.
but one of my coworkers was telling me how he had 5 girlfriends when he was my age and how I’m missing out in my 20s by not having a fucking harem.
I just had to laugh and even lied about having a girlfriend in the past. Dude is from Morocco and is like 6’2 with good face

Everyone has had a relationship or sex before the age of 21 this is depressing as fuck
when topic of sex came up at my job the nigger I was working with looked at me and said "this guys a virgin". I am ugly and don't talk much so that means virgin to normshits

Last edited:
Yes, ironically as a joke. In the past, i LARPed to not sound like a fuckup, but they knew it was over for me. Nowadays, i just tell them the truth, and when they ask me why, i just tell them i don't know what's wrong with me, this kills the joke right off and makes everyone uncomfortable, 'cause no one has the ball to tell me that it's over.
It always makes me feel so sad when I have to tell normies that same thing. “Why don’t you have a girlfriend?” All I can say is “I don’t know. I guess I’m ugly.” They usually don’t have anything else to say. If they do, it’s just some bluepilled bullshit.

Nobody cares about asking me because wheelchair makes the answer obvious.

Human beings do not interact with me. I am invisible

Boomers have asked, but no one from my age have asked.

When people ask me why I don't have a girlfriend I make a circle motion with my index finger in front of my face, then make an open palm hand gesture with a head nod to communicate, "really? you have to ask?"

If I'm feeling like an asshole, I ask them when was the last time they visited an optometrist.

People are generally cool, though, and don't ask the dumb question. It's only the idiots and the tools who ask.

Got asked that yesterday by chad after i told him i never wanna marry and have children

No, i guess they realize by looking at my face and watching my autistic behaviour

Yes a few times, and it destroys me on the inside knowing that getting a gf is something so casual and normal for these people.
I've never lied about it either and it makes me feel embarrassed, I usually follow up with an excuse like I am too busy studying, pretending that I am some volcel.

Only naive Boomers. Genxers, millenials and zoomers know it's over.

Some boomer coworker asked me last week.
I told him I'm too ugly.

When I was in my teens and early 20s people used to ask me if I had a girlfriend but not anymore. It's obvious at this point that I will die without having ever had a relationship.

My father's colleague had asked me last time. My dad was in the room and he laughed out loud. :feelskek::feelskek:

Yes, to mock me mostly.

yes, only older ppl though

Being Saudi they only ask me how many wife’s do I have.

Haven't been asked for many years. And the only ones who ever asked me were elderly ladies that were living in the past. They can't understand how a man with a job and without a criminal record could possibly be single.

400 weeks vs 1 meeks
When I was in my teens and early 20s people used to ask me if I had a girlfriend but not anymore. It's obvious at this point that I will die without having ever had a relationship.

It's brutual , man
Yes a few times, and it destroys me on the inside knowing that getting a gf is something so casual and normal for these people.
I've never lied about it either and it makes me feel embarrassed, I usually follow up with an excuse like I am too busy studying, pretending that I am some volcel.

The honest answer I would tell them ,
I'm ugly
Being Saudi they only ask me how many wife’s do I have.

Muhammed Al-Chaddur :chad:

Last edited:
Nah.

Everyone thinks I'm """""gay""""" :feelsseriously: .
They'll never admit that I'm ugly.

My mother, quite out of the blue, said to me tonight, "You know, you could have a girlfriend."

I'm not sure what makes her think this.
Alright chad. :chad: :chad: :chad:

They do but at this point I cant even tell if they are just mocking me