Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people actually cold approach?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
At places where you're clearly NOT supposed to approach? I've seen videos of PUA faggots teaching people to approach women at shopping malls, cafes etc and I can't help but cringe at how utterly autistic that is. It's the ultimate sign of desperation and even if the foid was remotely into you, she'd lost interest over how fucking weird it is. I get approaching foids at parties and bars and shit, but shopping malls, really?
Do any of you guys actually do that?

Here is an example I found of a PUA fag approaching on the street.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_8iPikhDw

Last edited:
Cold approaching would only work if you're some gigachad, some of us go slowly trying to get closer to the girl before making a move and yet still get rejected, what makes people think that cold approaching would work? At worst it'll be seen as harrassment.

Yes, Chads do. I was walking by as it happened. The Chad said "I just saw you and thought you were cute" (I know it sounds generic and as if I just made it up, but it really happened like that). The foid seemed to enjoy it.

Best to get dog for that attention.

Cold approach can be a good advice but it’s at least chad only :feelsaww:

Yes, Chads do. I was walking by as it happened. The Chad said "I just saw you and thought you were cute" (I know it sounds generic and as if I just made it up, but it really happened like that). The foid seemed to enjoy it.
He sounds like a simp honestly.

he isn't touching her. you're supposed to TOUCH the foid to make her horny and ESCALATE

no point doing game in the metoo age when u can't even touch the foid

I know a coach who says exactly that, it’s socially incompetent to approach in random places