Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do people actually believe what they're told on r/tindER

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
The ugliest guy in existence can post a photo of himself doing the most interesting thing or just his general hobby and niggeredittors will tell him his profile isn't interesting, he needs a haircut, he needs a clothes change or that he needs to lose his glasses

One thing redditards won't tell you is that online dating is severely bloated

soydditors believe any bluepill bullshit

chad can post a photo of him taking a dump and he will still ascend

Of course they do, because they are just bluepilled incels in denial that believe anything they get told.

Been on Tinder for 2 years, girls swipe on 5% of guys and have only conversation with 2.5%, of these 2.5% you have a 1/100 chance of dating.

My conversations never let to anything. Ive tried Hinge and Bumble too but they were even worse. I tried upgrading these pics too before i realized Dating without a Car is pretty shit and that girls are quite literally only on there for self validation.

A hookup is like a 0.001% chance, a relationship well shiiiiiit i dont think thats happening in 2024 anymore.

Id thought about making a Girl account just to check out whats going on on the other side lol

The ugliest guy in existence can post a photo of himself doing the most interesting thing or just his general hobby and niggeredittors will tell him his profile isn't interesting, he needs a haircut, he needs a clothes change or that he needs to lose his glasses
Copers do

clearly since the site still has traffic