Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people accurately rate themselves here?

S

sub5cel

Greycel
99% of people here would rate themselves sub 5 or below including myself, but i’ve found that on places like org normies would often call themselves sub 5 or subhuman so when they are rated as mtn they feel better. Are people here genuinely sub 5 or below?

I'm a 32yo virgin. I haven't tocuhed a woman in my life, no woman has ever shown any interest in me at all.
> Do I really have to rate myself?

Some people do lower their expectations to avoid getting disappointed. In that instance, excessively selling one's self short is a form of coping in itself even if it initially doesn't seem so at a glance. There's self loathing and then there's fake modesty.

99% of people here would rate themselves sub 5 or below including myself, but i’ve found that on places like org normies would often call themselves sub 5 or subhuman so when they are rated as mtn they feel better. Are people here genuinely sub 5 or below?
JoinedMay 24, 2024

It's hard to rate yourself. You see your face differently than how other people see your face. When I was bluepilled I used to think I was about a 6 or so. Maybe a 7

After finding the blackpill I realized I'm definitely below average. I'm probably a 3 when I put effort into my looks. When I don't and when my hair is greasy, I'm probably more like a 2 in the eyes of women

"In the eyes of women" is also an important part of it because women are much harsher when rating male faces.

Are people here genuinely sub 5 or below?
I would be willing to bet almost every NT user here is sub5

It's possible some autists here could be average or even above average but still incel because of the NTpill

It's hard to rate yourself. You see your face differently than how other people see your face. When I was bluepilled I used to think I was about a 6 or so. Maybe a 7

After finding the blackpill I realized I'm definitely below average. I'm probably a 3 when I put effort into my looks. When I don't and when my hair is greasy, I'm probably more like a 2 in the eyes of women

"In the eyes of women" is also an important part of it because women are much harsher when rating male faces.

I would be willing to bet almost every NT user here is sub5

It's possible some autists here could be average or even above average but still incel because of the NTpill
Your genetics is your personality

People don’t want to rate themselves accurately because they don’t want to face reality (or be called a fakecel here)

I am indeed a 1/10 face wise bc of some unknown RNA mutation during much too early puberty—this also confused my body causing hormonal imbalance, and some facial bones not to grow at all, overgrow or retreat completely—also my head is very "off". If considering height even lower but I could be 6'4 it would not matter

No. Most people here are fucking fakers and fakecels.

I'm the only real incel here, judge for yourself

I got rated sub 5 on .org

Obviously I am subhuamn for what ever reason it may be. I mean cant get pussy, cant have a female live with so that I can sniff her pantys, lick her puss, blow my load in doggystyle. Cant get a good job.

So I dont know why but obviously something about me is subhuman. So I accept it as such not ecause I want to but because I am forced to.