Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do PAJEETAS have high body counts ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Is it only white females who have high body count or are Indian females the same ?

Any data on this btw ?

Probably not as high but still underreported due to social stigma. White foids brag about their number of fuckers, while ethnic foids keep quiet not to get bitten by it later on, not only ethnic, all foids from non western liberal country do that. Statistic says that Indian person on average has 3 sexual partners, but its not broken down by gender, who knows the real numbers.

Pajeetas are pajeet cock onry

Probably not as high but still underreported due to social stigma. White foids brag about their number of fuckers, while ethnic foids keep quiet not to get bitten by it later on, not only ethnic, all foids from non western liberal country do that. Statistic says that Indian person on average has 3 sexual partners, but its not broken down by gender, who knows the real numbers.

Make sense

Even 4'10 300lbs 2/10 ugly sheboon's SMV mogs the bottom 80% men's SMV.

From what I saw at university the brown bitches are even more desperate for validation so it must be extremely easy for a white guy to fuck them. Therefore they must have at least 25 body count after 3 years of university. Kinda disgusting tbh. I would never touch an Indian woman after seeing what I saw. At least white women are honest about being whores. If I have to fuck a whore with 200000 mileages then I want her to be an actual sexy whore with sexy mannerism and clothing style and shit not some stuck up prude who dries up when they see someone who isn't white and rich

Hence, if I ever ascend, it can be safely assumed it was a white or black girl. The sluts of both of those races are worth fucking even after the mileage. But the Indian slut is a hypocrite and also insane. I'll leave them for the dumb ass white guys who think they are getting such a good deal

From what I saw at university the brown bitches are even more desperate for validation so it must be extremely easy for a white guy to fuck them. Therefore they must have at least 25 body count after 3 years of university. Kinda disgusting tbh. I would never touch an Indian woman after seeing what I saw. At least white women are honest about being whores. If I have to fuck a whore with 200000 mileages then I want her to be an actual sexy whore with sexy mannerism and clothing style and shit not some stuck up prude who dries up when they see someone who isn't white and rich

Hence, if I ever ascend, it can be safely assumed it was a white or black girl. The sluts of both of those races are worth fucking even after the mileage. But the Indian slut is a hypocrite and also insane. I'll leave them for the dumb ass white guys who think they are getting such a good deal

Brutal

Well after 1 it doesn't matter anymore. The whole point of ab Indian wife is that she isn't a whore. But if she already had a cock in her then it's over. 2 or 25 what's the difference, none to me

Well after 1 it doesn't matter anymore. The whole point of ab Indian wife is that she isn't a whore. But if she already had a cock in her then it's over. 2 or 25 what's the difference, none to me

Facts : A car is either new, or used.

Facts : A car is either new, or used.
Yep and even a very good used model will always leave you wanting. I had a 3 years old car once and it was almost perfect because I picked a good one but it was still not perfect. If I had speced it factory new then It would have been fully perfect. Anyway I am broke now and had to sell it but yeah i doubt I will find the human equivalent of my car in my life. And I don't want a used woman anyway .

You should assume a woman has a high body count on principle.

Is it only white females who have high body count or are Indian females the same ?

Any data on this btw ?
College pajeetas have insanely high racemixing, or they're quiet

I do. But I'm under the impression that white whores have the highest bodycount.
Not necessarily IMO. Because they have the most value, they can be as picky as they want.

no they don't not nearly as high as white females. reason isn't because they're less evil. it's because if the family finds out their daughter/sister is whore, she'll get disowned (best case scenario).

no they don't not nearly as high as white females. reason isn't because they're less evil. it's because if the family finds out their daughter/sister is whore, she'll get disowned (best case scenario).

And that's based.
Europeans used to do the same.

Used to...