Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Oldfags Tell You You're Handsome?

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
What does it mean if only old boomer males and a few grannies tell me that I'm handsome, but never a Stacy or even a Becky?

It means you're a fakecel GrAY, nobody has ever told me I look handsome, but plenty have commented negatively on my looks irl

my godfather is jewish and he tells me this everytime. as well as many other of his jewish colleagues, despite me looking arab.

idk what it means

No one has ever complimented me on my looks. Old people avoid eye contact.

Yes. It doesn't mean anything. If women wouldn't risk indecent exposure charges for you, you're ugly to them. Take the blackpill.

Brutal: My grandmother never told me I am handsome :feelsrope:

It means you're a fakecel GrAY, nobody has ever told me I look handsome, but plenty have commented negatively on my looks irl

my godfather is jewish and he tells me this everytime. as well as many other of his jewish colleagues, despite me looking arab.

idk what it means

What good is this shit if it only comes from people that I don't want to fuck? And then after they tell me this, some random whore walking past me on the sidewalk will give me a dirty look, or the bitch looks down on the ground. ️

These compliments are also few and far between.

i think the only one that will tell you you're handsome when you're actually ugly are mothers. a mother will always treat her son with love and will even lie to him to make him feel better - well at least when he's a child, when you grow your parents will be more realist with you

i think the only one that will tell you you're handsome when you're actually ugly are mothers. a mother will always treat her son with love and will even lie to him to make him feel better - well at least when he's a child, when you grow your parents will be more realist with you
So go gay, then?

So go gay, then?
Kristopher London on Twitter: *inserts NIGGA WHAT? Jerry mouse meme*  https://t.co/72Hbn7zKOG / Twitter

They probably think you're a kid

Every young person looks handsome compared to old people so it doesn't mean much.