Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do older women treat you in a nice/kind way, unlike younger foids, in social settings? (supermarket, stores, etc)

T

TromptZ

Greycel
I know this matter has already been adressed in this forum a few times, but older women in general seem to be more caring and polite towards incels/young ugly males. Whenever i am out at a drugstore or at a supermarket shopping, if the cashier of the place is a foid(becky most of the time) they will stare at me with disgust and treat me with disdain, talking down on me, visibly unease and disgusted by my subhuman presence. Mainly ugly holes act rude towards us, even with their subhuman looks they think they are entitled to treat us like ass.

On the other hand, older foids will be more empathetic and kind, sometimes they even treat me as if they were my aunties/mom.

Have you been through that as well, can you relate with this? Furthermore, would you say truecels won't experience this kind of ''affection'' from older women at social settings, because they are too subhuman to even a post-wall roastie with very low standards treat them kindly?

What's your thoughts? Am i tripping?

Btw, this is not a rule, older foids can be quite harsh as well, some of'em at least act just like younger holes, treating us like dogshit.

Suprisingly yes. They're generally more polite.

Foids are the rudest when dealing with manlets. They'll put on a polite front for tall gymmaxxed incels.

On the other hand, older foids will be more empathetic and kind, sometimes they even treat me as if they were my aunties/mom.
I think you answered your own question.

Foids are the rudest when dealing with manlets. They'll put on a polite front for tall gymmaxxed incels.
Indeed. They won't even make eye contact with manlets :worryfeels:

Me being a manlet myself, the way they interact with us, is like they are interacting with an anomaly freak

Older foids always smile at me and ask me for help to find something even tho I don't work at the supermarket, so yeah

No stranger foid has ever interacted with me in recent memory. Most foids in public give me a kinda disgusted look. I haven't seen a foid smile at me ever since kindergarten

Indeed. They won't even make eye contact with manlets :worryfeels:

Me being a manlet myself, the way they interact with us, is like they are interacting with an anomaly freak
Manletism is beeing the most subsubhuman on earth tall downies are treatened better than us

No they are no different. Fucking hate grannies.

I know this matter has already been adressed in this forum a few times, but older women in general seem to be more caring and polite towards incels/young ugly males. Whenever i am out at a drugstore or at a supermarket shopping, if the cashier of the place is a foid(becky most of the time) they will stare at me with disgust and treat me with disdain, talking down on me, visibly unease and disgusted by my subhuman presence. Mainly ugly holes act rude towards us, even with their subhuman looks they think they are entitled to treat us like ass.

Have you been through that as well, can you relate with this? Furthermore, would you say truecels won't experience this kind of ''affection'' from older women at social settings, because they are too subhuman to even a post-wall roastie with very low standards treat them kindly?

Btw, this is not a rule, older foids can be quite harsh as well, some of'em at least act just like younger holes, treating us like dogshit.
When they aren't in positions of authority over me yes.

some of them are really cool and they treat me in a good way but some others are shit tier and they see me as a thug and try to avoid me at all costs. maybe because of the tattoos

Older foids are for sure more kind
Young foids are heartless whores.

yes. actually treat me like a human

No. Older women are even more rude. Except really old ones, like 70yo, they're just happy to see or talk to anybody.

Wish I could milfmaxx bro

Yeah usually foids over 40 (but only if compared to younger foids)

Yes, older women are typically more polite.

That's something i never really thought but yes, older women seem to be nice with me

Yes, older women have always treated me far better.

Women around my age or younger that are 3-5/10 in looks treat me the worst.

In the extremely rare occasions a woman is nice to me, they're all older.

My guess is that they think I'm a teenager or something. I look like I'm 14 even though I'm nowhere near that age.

My guess is that they think I'm a teenager or something. I look like I'm 14 even though I'm nowhere near that age.
same lmao

Yes, I'm treated the same way by older folks, mostly older woman. They treat me like a small child that you need to be constantly around. A little good boy :owo:

Yes though grannies are entitled as hell

I like old people, I hate people my age or younger especially much but say 45+ are usually pretty chill people or the worst of them all at work.

That's it. They see you as a child, something inherintly lower than them. I'm in my 30s and sometimes femoids in their 50s and 60s talk to me in a friendlyish way but they always do it in a way you'd talk to someone who is 12 years old.

Here in germoney there are 2 versions of how to adress a stranger. One is used in a way that indicates the other person is an adult and more distanced and respectful and the other one is usually only used when talking to a kid (or a close friend but that's not relevant in this example).

I noticed that old roasties usually adress me the way you would adress a teenager, not an equal adult male. My guess is, that it gives them a feeling of superiority to do so. Like an old bitter guy calling everybody "kid" or "boy" or something like that. I also noticed that it's mostly old foids that do it, boomer men are usually more respectful when adressing me.