Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE EYE COLOUR HALO

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Blue eyes automatically lighten up your face and give you 0.5/1+ SMV.

It's a MASSIVE mog and difference.

Thankfully, if you got shitskin eye colour like me this is not an unsolvable problem. There are very good eye contact lenses that you can use, the colour ones, people can't tell unless they literally stare into your fucking eyes from 0.1cm away and who does that?

Unfortunately, if you are a shitskin, nigger, etc then colour contacts look very unnatural, you can still try it if you light skin though.

I am wearing blue eye contacts from time to time and it gives me 0.5 SMV boost easily.

Blue eyes look feminine to foids. They don't like them on men, they want have them for themselves.

Blue eyes look feminine to foids. They don't like them on men, they want have them for themselves.
Thats some retarded cope JFL

Ok if you dont like blue eyes you can literally pick any other colour then except the shitskin eyes which are PROVEN scientifically to be negative-halo.

I think I am going to try Gray next personally to complement my black attire aesthetic I will be going for.

Shitkins rejoice too, you can still upmog your eyes with lighter shades of gold and honey etc

Thats some retarded cope JFL

Ok if you dont like blue eyes you can literally pick any other colour then except the shitskin eyes which are PROVEN scientifically to be negative-halo.

I think I am going to try Gray next personally to complement my black attire aesthetic I will be going for.
Most guys I see with girlfriends have dark eyes.

Yeah no shit because eye colour is a DNA trait independent of your looks, and only 22-25% of population in EU has them, which includes foids so only like 12-14% of males.

Most people don't give a fuck about looksmaxxing if they are satisfied with life they got a gf or whatever the 'normie' tier of society doesnt care about this problems so they dont bother with it.

High IQ thread
brown poop eyes are a death sentence

I actually tested a Snapchat Filter that gives blue eyes and it doesnt suit me. I have amber eyes. My eyes actually are one of my best Features and a feature some people gave me compliments for.

Then again I also gave compliments to friends and it was mostly for blue eyes.

I actually tested a Snapchat Filter that gives blue eyes and it doesnt suit me. I have amber eyes. My eyes actually are one of my best Features and a feature some people gave me compliments for.

Amber eyes can be decent.

But since i got a whole palette laid out in front of me I might as well pick the best. Blues still mog ambers.

I wonder how will Grays perform.

No eye colour for your face

Blue eyes arent anything special in Countries where blue eyes are majority, like Estonia or Sweden

Light eyes simply look much better, thats a fact.

Depends on the country. For example in Turkey where everyone is a shitskin with brown eyes, having green/blue eyes is a huge advantage. I have not seen a green/blue colored guy without a gf.

sometimes i think this when i look at pretty girls with blue eyes. especially light blue eyes
"girls like having blue eyes on themselves because its feminine"
the thought of this makes me hard.

but then i realize its just cope

Last edited:
Trvthnvke

Eye color halo is very strong

There are many famous Chad tier guys with colored eyes who would drop to HTN or chadlite if we changed their eye color to black or brown

@opioidcel

Trvthnvke

There are many famous Chad tier guys with colored eyes who would drop to HTN or chadlite if we changed their eye color to black or brown

@opioidcel
yh it lights up ur entire face

I may do this also, I'd look basically fully Nordic then instead of some Nordic-Alpinid-Mediterranid mix

Trvthnvke

@opioidcel
I wouldn't say that much tbh, I feel as if you guys overstate it though I do agree it has truth to it: No offense, but it seems curries are very obsessed with hair-eye coloring.

A whole point is a lot, and I'd say it mainly applies to only the whole A10-A30s which are king.

As always, facial features are king.

High IQ thread
brown poop eyes are a death sentence
It depends, there's various shades of brown & obviously a lighter shade is better than t50s

Ye my eyes can look pretty amber as well
Most people don't give a fuck about looksmaxxing if they are satisfied with life they got a gf or whatever the 'normie' tier of society doesnt care about this problems so they dont bother with it.
Proves what I said about the significance of them being a bit overrated, but yes this is very correct.

Most people don't care to improve their looks, since they are complacent & content. It's only guys such as us who have never experienced what they have who ares desperate.

Last edited:
I may do this also, I'd look basically fully Nordic then instead of some Nordic-Alpinid-Mediterranid mix
Yh it's pretty easy once you do it couple of times.

The first time it took me like 3 hours to get into my eyes though it was super cancer.

I don't think it's purely about blue eyes, but having bright eyes. Some people have blue eyes but you can't tell they have blue eyes unless you get close to them because it's a dull dark blue. In that case. having bright light brown eyes would be better than dark blue eyes.

I wish I had red eyes.

Trvthnvke

@opioidcel
It's a halo on top of a good looking face but definitely not a requirement at all, serial killer richard ramirez had pitch black hair and eyes but still had young foids licking his pictures and making edits of him because of bones alone. Chico has light brown eyes that look brown/dark brown in most lighting but his youth was filled with this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0wccYbZYp0

It's a halo on top of a good looking face but definitely not a requirement at all, serial killer richard ramirez had pitch black hair and eyes but still had young foids licking his pictures and making edits of him because of bones alone. Chico has light brown eyes that look brown/dark brown in most lighting but his youth was filled with this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0wccYbZYp0

I know, I was talking about colored eye chads only, which have a different eye color than black and brown.

Not those guys you mentioned since they already have black or brown eyes

Yes, just be white and just have light eyes is an eternal law.

Jews and non whites hate this, but it's the way it is. Lighter color more resembles the sky and sun, darker color more resembles mud and shit.

Eyes don’t really matter tbh. I’ve never seen much evidence that people are penalized for having brown eyes. Of course, white people are preferred in dating. That’s pretty clear.

Eyes don’t really matter tbh. I’ve never seen much evidence that people are penalized for having brown eyes. Of course, white people are preferred in dating. That’s pretty clear.
That's because you are looking at it the wrong way.

If someone has the facial bones to date then he doesn't need eye mog but it does help.

If someone is a subhuman, a eye-halo mog can elevate his face over his other subhuman facial features.

Blue eyes automatically lighten up your face and give you 0.5/1+ SMV.

It's a MASSIVE mog and difference.

Thankfully, if you got shitskin eye colour like me this is not an unsolvable problem. There are very good eye contact lenses that you can use, the colour ones, people can't tell unless they literally stare into your fucking eyes from 0.1cm away and who does that?

Unfortunately, if you are a shitskin, nigger, etc then colour contacts look very unnatural, you can still try it if you light skin though.

I am wearing blue eye contacts from time to time and it gives me 0.5 SMV boost easily.
I’ve got green eyes and no pussy

I have brown eyes, brown hair, and am white. I know blue eyes would make me look better

I don't wanna spend my money on that, and I don't want the scratchy feeling in my eyes.

It's cheap as fuck

And it only scratchy first 5 mins then you don't ever feel them and u wonder if they even still there

It's cheap as fuck

And it only scratchy first 5 mins then you don't ever feel them and u wonder if they even still there
Really? I thought it would suck like crazy to wear and be expensive. I might genuinely have to give it a try sometime

Really? I thought it would suck like crazy to wear and be expensive. I might genuinely have to give it a try sometime
Yes I constantly have an urge to check if they fell out of my eye because I don't feel them and I have astigmatism so It's 10x worse on me than it will be on you.

But ngl first time I tried to put them in my eye it took me like 3 hours ded srs

I can do it in 5-10mins now.

Yes I constantly have an urge to check if they fell out of my eye because I don't feel them and I have astigmatism so It's 10x worse on me than it will be on you.

But ngl first time I tried to put them in my eye it took me like 3 hours ded srs

I can do it in 5-10mins now.
Interesting. Still sounds like tricky work to get them in. At least they don’t hurt much