Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do not trust anyone in the internet, not even in this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
stop showing your pictures here or in any other place, why the fuck do you want to prove a point that much? some users here had their pics leaked and they aren't even that ugly to be an incel, they could get doxxed or be banned from here because of that

so stop trusting people here, no one is your friend even tho we are a community, trust nobody and keep people from here at arm's lenght to not get fucked

this doesn't mean you should be hostile tho, just don't ufcking pm your pictures to other users or some retarded shit like that that you'll be ok

stop showing your pictures here or in any other place, why the fuck do you want to prove a point that much? some users here had their pics leaked and they aren't even that ugly to be an incel, they could get doxxed or be banned from here because of that

so stop trusting people here, no one is your friend even tho we are a community, trust nobody and keep people from here at arm's lenght to not get fucked

this doesn't mean you should be hostile tho, just don't ufcking pm your pictures to other users or some retarded shit like that that you'll be ok
i deleted every picture of myself from social media years ago

yeah i don't get why everyone here is so keen to reveal every personal detail about themselves.

my life means nothing so i dont care anymore

The people who post their selfies on here know that they’re good looking fakecels and are just trying to brag.

never had social media jfl
rope2cope

I don’t trust you, OP. This thread might be a ploy from you to distract us from the real threats.

What they really going to do with the image beat they dick to it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What they really going to do with the image beat they dick to it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
potentially doxx you, and even if they dont whats the use of having someone from the internet that you dont know who is knowing how your face is like?
some might:worryfeels:
waiting for @-BrettyBoy-'s "hii..you're kinda hot.." :lul::lul::lul:
fagcels tbh

potentially doxx you, and even if they dont whats the use of having someone from the internet that you dont know who is knowing how your face is like?

It ain't even that deep there is millions of niggas image online one more ain't going to do shit.

This is probably the worst site on the internet for trusting anyone.

Last edited:
Already did that on reddit,everyone called me ugly

who said i trust anyone

I never trusted anyone

I have nothing to lose.
I have nothing to hide.

The people who post their selfies on here know that they’re good looking fakecels and are just trying to brag.
I’m 4/10 max and sent people here my face as I couldn’t care less.

I don't trust anyone who's a "Canadian".

You shouldn't trust anyone IN GENERAL. Not on the Internet, not in real life, not even your family, not even your fucking self.

Golly mister. I sent everyone a photography of my face when i joined so i could prove how a truecel i is.

Seems to me you are trying to escape having to provide proof of ugly.

You must be some kind of Chad or maybe even a foid!