Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DO NOT REPRODUCE IF

BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
Normies, do not have kids if:

- You're under 6'0"
- Your femoid is under 5'7"
- You or your femoid has balding in genes
- You or your femoid has had acne
- You or your femoid has a hooked or ugly nose
- You or your femoid is not 100% white
- You or your femoid has any facial recession 
- You or your femoid has a negative cantonal tilt
- You or your femoid's father has a small or average penis

YOU CREATE INCELS.

This is just a list of the basics. Feel free to add on

the chad of my school had ugly and short parents

Because anyone is 100% white. LOL. Most of us here will never reproduce anyways though either way.

most important thing is that the parents are looks-aware tbh
means no braces during puberty, healthy meals with a lot of protein, teaching proper tongue posture etc etc
genetics still determine the most tho, but recombination can have weird results

genetic recombination is a thing, you know

nausea said:
genetic recombination is a thing, you know

Not worth the risk though for your children. 

Inceldom has high suicide rates. More terminal than cancer.

torujo said:
6 feet i think, i saw him 3 years ago

he was 16 years old btw

milkman theory

BonePressed said:

even 2 gl people could spawn an incel, risk is always present

nausea said:

Show me an example of a 9/10 male and 9/10 female spawning an incel. I'll wait.

BonePressed said:
- You're under 6'0"

My parents are short and my brother and I are both tall, but I guess we're the exception 

BonePressed said:

Agree. MPB is death. We have to get rid of it. 

BonePressed said:

Rhino is such a common and accessible procedure. Don't see this as an issue. 

BonePressed said:

Black and white tends to produce gl mulatto kids, but Asian + white is a 50/50 incel flip.

BonePressed said:

no need to, besides I am not going to give you lectures on biology

furthermore you can look for examples for yourself, no offence intended eh

-flat chested
-flat ass
-type 1 skin genetics
-any surgeries
-alopecia
-late puberty
-wide waist
-narrow shoulders
-tiny wrist
-tiny ankles

For those arguing about this:

Genetics is a very complicated thing.  There are billions of possible genetic combinations possible between just two parents.  It's possible for a child with two good looking parents to be ugly because a couple traits skipped a generation or two.  It's also possible to just get an awkward combination of features.

Likewise, it's possible for an child with ugly parents to luck out and not get any of the negative traits of either parent and end up good looking.  

Also look at Ashton Kutcher and his brother:

jfs46L4.jpg

However, the important factor here is the statistical odds.

90 percent of the time, two good looking parents will have a good looking child.

90 percent of the time two ugly parents will have an ugly child.

please Ryo Hazuky, could you post the source of that stat?

when you have time eh

nausea said:
please Ryo Hazuky, could you post the source of that stat?

when you have time eh

"I'll ask him for citation on something I know for fact wouldn't have a scientific double-blind academic study to begin with.  He'll sure look stupid!
Checkmate Ryo!!
 :heh: "

Yeah...I get what you're doing here.  I'll just say I'm going by common sense and observation.

I'll will however, admit that the numbers were largely pulled out of my ass and could be somewhat lower.

That being said, surely you'd agree that two good looking parents are much more likely to have a good looking child compared to two ugly parents. Right?

If a normie wants kids just don't reproduce with an ugly girl because she's easy, and your kids will most likely live a decent life. If two attractive people want kids, then the risk is probably worth it, but don't expect anything of your kids if they are ugly, genetic trash.

Ryo Hazuki said:
"I'll ask him for citation on something I know for fact wouldn't have a scientific double-blind academic study to begin with.  He'll sure look stupid!
Checkmate Ryo!!

Yeah...I get what you're doing here.  I'll just say I'm going by common sense and observation.  

I'll will however, admit that the numbers were largely pulled out of my ass and could be somewhat lower.

That being said, surely you'd agree that two good looking parents are much more likely to have a good looking child compared to two ugly parents.  Right?

Both my parents are good looking yet their features together made me pretty ugly.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Checkmate Ryo!!

That being said, surely you'd agree that two good looking parents are much more likely to have a good looking child compared to two ugly parents.  Right?

sadly, I am so dumb I do not grasp how to multiquote

may Allah help me ! I hold so much respect for you, you do not know how much you wrong me assuming I am doing some vile shaming-game with you or any other fellow incel

I do not speak with femonic bifidous tongue 

I was really interested about eventual stats that I am unaware of, I only go with the info I have acquired in uni

about your last sentence: I cannot agree because I do not know of any stats on the subject, I already posted some of the categories of the many genes involved, the process of genetic recombination is random afaIk, not only that but genetics is such a complex matter that is totally foolish to pretend to grasp it without even the basic knowledge AND I AM JUST A NOOB, such a noob that I did not even remember 1\10 of what I studied, I also abhor internet sources for the most part because they are usually out of context ( like wikipedia and its extensions)

I will just leave an example of the complexity of biology: antidepressant drugs have a really fun adverse effect, they worsen the depression ! crazy eh? this effect is well known and common 

and I am not going into the field of epigenetics, such infinite possibilities !

we are truly fucked beyond imagination ...

biochemistry rules us all, there's no escape ...

may Allah have mercy for us ...

nausea said:
sadly, I am so dumb I do not grasp how to multiquote

may Allah help me ! I hold so much respect for you, you do not know how much you wrong me assuming I am doing some vile shaming-game with you or any other fellow incel

Sorry I assumed this. I guess it's just I'm used to people being like this on forums.

Also, to multiquote easily:

1) Click User CP
2) Click "Edit options" on the left panel
3) Under "other options" check "Put the editor in source mode by default"
4) It should be easy to do with HTML instead of the shit that's default.

I had the same problem. The default format for quoting is absolutely abysmal and rage inducing. Until I changed the settings to make it show quotes in HTML, I found myself psychotically shouting at my monitor out of frustration on several occasions.

Personally, I think HTML view should be default. Going to talk to based Sergeant about this.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Sorry I assumed this.  I guess it's just I'm used to people being like this on forums.  

Also, to multiquote easily:

1) Click User CP
2) Click "Edit options" on the left panel
3) Under "other options" check "Put the editor in source mode by default"
4) It should be easy to do with HTML instead of the shit that's default.

I had the same problem.  The default format for quoting is absolutely abysmal and rage inducing.  Until I changed the settings to make it show quotes in HTML, I found myself psychotically shouting at my monitor out of frustration on several occasions.

Personally, I think HTML view should be default.  Going to talk to based Sergeant about this.

yes I understand

I am battling ( maybe foolishly ) with the same phenomenon in this very moment on another thread

thx for the instruction, will try to make good use of it

And if you have kids and you dont earn more than $80k a year YOU'RE A MEGACUCK. Fucking people breeding parasites and bringing them to a mediocre and poor boring life.

Redpill Robert said:
Because anyone is 100% white. LOL. Most of us here will never reproduce anyways though either way.

I am. Not sure what you mean lol. Most Europeans like me are literally 100% white, Americans however are definitely not.

are you an incel, are you an incel with a big dick who doesnt get laid?

BonePressed said:

giphy.gif

7yrJZtF.jpg

5830843.jpg

8c745ea2a464d36e541b5266deb6c217--alain-delon-stock-photos.jpg

the result?
alainfabien.jpg

Ofc its cherry picked, he's good looking otherwise, but still having that good looking of a mother and a literal diety tier father and come out just good looking... that's like starting a marathon on a rocket powered jetpack and still manage to finish somewhere in the top 25% despite everyone else is running on foot.

Now for the opposite (subhuman parents but model kid)
pztZcgW.jpg

rPCkYla.jpg

The result?
SiPhDLh.jpg

oIp4c7Z.jpg

It is proof that selective breeding of attractive couples doesn't guarantee fine offspring.

Bruce willis and Demi Moore's daughter.  Fuck me, Demi was a 8.5 back in her heyday. And Bruce was seen as the iconic masculine heart throb.  The daughter is a 4 max. Selective breeding will not always guarantee perfect offspring. I mean just look at O'pry and his family or Chico and his fam.

whogivesafucc said:
I am. Not sure what you mean lol. Most Europeans like me are literally 100% white, Americans however are definitely not.

Keep telling yiurself that dude. Science and genetics are not on your side. In more ways than one.

Redpill Robert said:
whogivesafucc said:
Keep telling yiurself that dude. Science and genetics are not on your side. In more ways than one.

Never said they were.

I have too many of these. I won't be producing. Not a choice lol.

BonePressed said:
Normies, do not have kids if:

- You're under 6'0"
- Your femoid is under 5'7"
- You or your femoid has had acne
- You or your femoid has any facial recession 
- You or your femoid has a negative cantonal tilt
- You or your femoid's father has a small or average penis

YOU CREATE INCELS.

This is just a list of the basics. Feel free to add on

Why should she be 100% white? She could have a son and white, cis, straight males have it worse than anyone as we can never claim victim-hood status.

Also penis size > face? 
Really? Without a good face you can't escalate beyond "hi" so forget a large penis.

I couldn't even do it to my future kids(if I had any). I wouldn't want them to suffer like I currently am

nausea said:
BonePressed said:

This is actually my situation, my sister has model tier looks tho. Lol at my luck

Bri8564 said:
This is actually my situation, my sister has model tier looks tho. Lol at my luck

my brother is chadlite and my sister a cutie