Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do not pursue women, they will only be your downfall

ThePrinceofWroclaw

ThePrinceofWroclaw

Greycel
The people here who still pathetically lust for women need to realize what they are doing and stop it. Modern women (their behavior, their appearance, and their actions) are incompatible with a successful and effective society. Simping for them, feeling "nervous" when around them, and all this other bullshit needs to stop. Do not let social interaction make you feel weak and hobbled, you must remain strong and concentrated. You should treat women and other men who capitulate to them the exact same. Do not crack under pressure, do not attempt to break out to "fit in" with the crowd. Stay independent of foreign corruption that only seeks to distract you from valuable goals in life.

If there is a couple you see, some faggots or straight people, ignore them. They hold no impact on your life in the end. You should be isolated from the outside corruption of the world that only seeks to make you desperate for a cheap drug (relationships involving "love") that will only make you feel good for a short period of time, only for it to be followed by pain and misery. Stay strong.

Last edited:
Don't pursue anything at all except LDARmaxxing. Nothing is worth it. You're just climbing a ladder that goes nowhere. And you will never be secure in your position, you will always be fending off normalniggers trying to usurp what you have. Drop out and become a leech.

fuck off with these fucking kike shill bots on this site advocating for blackpillers to ignore women.
BLACKPILLERS SHOULD BE HARASSING THE FUCK OUT OF WOMEN ALL DAY.

you stupid fucking kike drones get on places like this and convince little cucks to "just stop annoying women, youre not wanted, so just stop talking to women, keep to yourself, mind your own business"

well guess what you stupid fucking faggot kike, you can shove a horse dildo up your fucking ass because im gunna annoy the shit out of women every last chance i can get. stupid drone bitch

Don't pursue anything at all except LDARmaxxing
dont let yourself be brainwashed by these kikes you stupid anime cuckold

Don't pursue anything at all except LDARmaxxing. Nothing is worth it. You're just climbing a ladder that goes nowhere. And you will never be secure in your position, you will always be fending off normalniggers trying to usurp what you have. Drop out and become a leech.
Cope and seethe. You have to pursue and assert your fucking dominance over these dumb fuckers. They are focused on nonsensical bullshit while you should be militant and active in your pursuits (in any field that doesn't result in dealing with dumb whore bitches)

I do not leave my house because incels like me get spit on and humiliated

Cope and seethe. You have to pursue and assert your fucking dominance over these dumb fuckers. They are focused on nonsensical bullshit while you should be militant and active in your pursuits (in any field that doesn't result in dealing with dumb whore bitches)
k lmk how it goes grey :lul::lul::lul:

fuck off with these fucking kike shill bots on this site advocating for blackpillers to ignore women.

you stupid fucking kike drones get on places like this and convince little cucks to "just stop annoying women, youre not wanted, so just stop talking to women, keep to yourself, mind your own business"

well guess what you stupid fucking faggot kike, you can shove a horse dildo up your fucking ass because im gunna annoy the shit out of women every last chance i can get. stupid drone bitch

Go do that, you dumbass. They're literally designed to fucking waste your time. There is no point in wasting your time with an idle dumb consumerist fucking whore who is obsessed with themself and doesn't give a shit about anything else except for their temporary possessions and their pussy little feelings. I rail against women every day, but I don't waste my time in public attempting to enter into dialogue with them or saying anything. Fuck those bitches

Go do that, you dumbass. They're literally designed to fucking waste your time. There is no point in wasting your time with an idle dumb consumerist fucking whore who is obsessed with themself and doesn't give a shit about anything else except for their temporary possessions and their pussy little feelings. I rail against women every day, but I don't waste my time in public attempting to enter into dialogue with them or saying anything. Fuck those bitches
no, you just sit to yourself and "dont annoy women, they dont want you anyway. do women a favor and dont annoy them trying to talk to them" you fucking soy faggot. hows jerking to femdom? you should be harassing women. they want you to just go away and make yourself scarce, and you know this because youre a fucking kike drone shill bot on here to further that fucking cuckold agenda. kill yourself in fucking gta online.
@Ray read this entire thread

no, you just sit to yourself and "dont annoy women, they dont want you anyway. do women a favor and dont annoy them trying to talk to them" you fucking soy faggot. hows jerking to femdom? you should be harassing women. they want you to just go away and make yourself scarce, and you know this because youre a fucking kike drone shill bot on here to further that fucking cuckold agenda. kill yourself in fucking gta online.
Ok mr Lou Bloom retard. You keep acting like a fucking retard incel in public and get yourself in trouble because you want to trigger worthless human beings. You do you.

you cannot be strong without love and intimacy from a cute gf .

He is a faggot Chad worshipper with that Patrick Bateman avi
hes literally advocating femdom shit "girls dont want you anyway loser, just dont talk to women, dont annoy them with your presence" thats literal fucking femdom shit dude that hes trying to push on fucking people that dont know better here. hes a kike shill dude

He is a faggot Chad worshipper with that Patrick Bateman avi
Patrick Bateman did great things for the male race killing whorish useless women in the movie and book. If you knew anything about the book or movie you would not have said this

I don't pursue women I pursue high scores in video games [In video game]

hes literally advocating femdom shit "girls dont want you anyway loser, just dont talk to women, dont annoy them with your presence" thats literal fucking femdom shit dude that hes trying to push on fucking people that dont know better here. hes a kike shill dude
Keep wasting your time going after useless wastes of matter. They are going to disintegrate. will you fall alongside them too?

The idea behind your post is decent, but the lust for female flesh and sex is not something you can just "turn off". That is a cope if Ive ever seen one, and men who claim that they dont desire sex with sexually fit and attractive women are simply in Denial.

You can try to Repress it but that doesnt fix the problem, because the desires are still there whether you like it or not.

Keep wasting your time going after useless wastes of matter. They are going to disintegrate. will you fall alongside them too?
im not saying "go after them" like holding on to thinking you can fuck them. im saying harass them anyways, for the sole purpose that its annoying to them and kike bots like you want non chad men to never talk to women. fuck yourself kike

The idea behind your post is decent, but the lust for female flesh and sex is not something you can just "turn off". That is a cope if Ive ever seen one, and men who claim that they dont desire sex with sexually fit and attractive women are simply in Denial.

You can try to Repress it but that doesnt fix the problem, because the desires are still there whether you like it or not.
I am not saying you can "turn it off", my point may have been exaggerated. However, you can suppress it to a low point if you remain committed to it (I have done this on several occasions including this exact moment). Thanks for some logical feedback though

im not saying "go after them" like holding on to thinking you can fuck them. im saying harass them anyways, for the sole purpose that its annoying to them and kike bots like you want non chad men to never talk to women. fuck yourself kike
Go do it champ

This
>you gotta slave and ignore women!
Fuck you

i do. and so should you (except youre not a person youre a fucking hook nose peering over 20 monitors spreading your shill shit)
You know, I might reconsider. I am feeling more violent than usual because of these dumb fucking women obsessing over prom in my english class. I am going to try to be extremely aggressive to see if your philosophy is truly the correct one

If there is a couple you see, some faggots or straight people, ignore them. They hold no impact on your life in the end. You should be isolated from the outside corruption of the world that only seeks to make you desperate for a cheap drug (relationships involving "love") that will only make you feel good for a short period of time, only for it to be followed by pain and misery. Stay strong.
Sigma male incel grindset theory?

I am not saying you can "turn it off", my point may have been exaggerated. However, you can suppress it to a low point if you remain committed to it (I have done this on several occasions including this exact moment). Thanks for some logical feedback though
Yeah but if you had a choice in the matter you would not choose to surpress it.

You only Surpress it because females gave you no choice by refusing to have sex with you. To live the rest of your life having to supressing your most primal carnal drive while females are throwing their pussies and holes at chad by the hundreds of thousands isnt something that should be Acceptable to an Incel.
Especially when they then turn around and shame you, mock you, and spit in your face

Other then that I agree with your post,

Yeah but if you had a choice in the matter you would not choose to surpress it.

You only Surpress it because females gave you no choice by refusing to have sex with you. To live the rest of your life having to supressing your most primal carnal drive while females are throwing their pussies and holes at chad by the hundreds of thousands isnt something that should be Acceptable to an Incel.
Especially when they then turn around and shame you, mock you, and spit in your face

Other then that I agree with your post,
Alright then. Thanks for being reasonable.

Let them run into the flame, It will be more amusing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Spitemaxxing is the only way to live as an incel. Passiveness and ‘just ignore bro’ has turned me into a bitch.

:yes::yes::yes::yes: