Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DO NOT MENTION YOU'RE INCEL OUTSIDE OF HERE, EVER

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
In case you didn't know nobody respects us, girls, boys, young, old, nobody (not even our parents). So keep this and everything you post and your ideas that you've put on this forum to yourself (only talk about here), never ever mention it irl because it will ruin your life, also don't post a picture of yourself on here because someone who knows you irl might find it (low chance but still possible). Do not act the way you do her in real life, I realize that the whole "beta uprising" meme is something a few believe, but just understand that ugly men will never be liked, loved or cared for, plus being ugly and not conforming to society (like us) makes people hate us even more, nobody respects us, that should be clear and that should be something you never forget going forward.

In "comedy" movies (most aren't funny) the nerd (sub 5) who is a virgin is always there for comedic relief, he is solely there for Chads and Normies to make fun of, same thing happens irl, people mock us and laugh at us. 

btw nothing happened to me but just something I've observed, never tell anyone irl you use this forum and are "incel".

Truth. It's social suicide and will get you labeled as a creepy rapist freak for no reason.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
Truth. It's social suicide and will get you labeled as a creepy rapist freak for no reason.

Yep, you'd probably get sent to jail or be put on a watch list

it will most likely happen of all the above PLUS being considered sociopath or psycopath

Do we really need to be explained this? Isn't this common knowledge?

CopingGymcel said:

Better safe then sorry, for newcels

CopingGymcel said:

Some people haven't swallowed the blackpill that says society hates us.

I didn't mention this site to anyone, but a family member saw me browsing this site because of my carelessness. He reported it to my therapist and...you know what happened next. I have to be more careful in the future when going on here.

The first rule of Incels is that you don't talk about Incels.

The second rule of Incels is that you DON'T TALK ABOUT INCELS.

After what happened to our sub, we should be isolationist now. Shit, we should have gone private to guests for a while once we got the hardcore 200 here. Instead, we give the cuckfags stuff to keep their degenerate sub going.

who the fuck would have enough low awareness to do that.

BlackPill47 said:
After what happened to our sub, we should be isolationist now. Shit, we should have gone private to guests for a while once we got the hardcore 200 here. Instead, we give the cuckfags stuff to keep their degenerate sub going.

Yeah sure make it private so the forum dies.

Zyros said:
Yeah sure make it private so the forum dies.

Being invaded by noncels drove away many truecels. We don't need any more outsiders here.

Never have and never will. You'd also never find a picture of me anywhere on the interwebs, never had a social media account or took pictures with people.

QuantumDummy said:
Never have and never will. You'd also never find a picture of me anywhere on the interwebs, never had a social media account or took pictures with people.

Smart

A simple way to be safe is to just be very vague about your personal life and use a throwaway email like 10minutemail.