Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Do not LDAR for too long! It's a nightmare

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I've been ldaring for some time now, months or even more, and it's taken a toll on my health.
I feel sick all the time, playing games on the computer makes it even worse.

It's been one HELL of a trip and I mean hell.

Fuck you all motherfuckers, nobody seems to relate to what I'm saying and even other neets are brushing me off on this forum.
I bet you didn't truly rot, I've been at home for the vast majority of the time, barely ever walking outside for almost a year now maybe and it took some time, oh it took some time but eventually it got to me. I rather wake up at 6 am every morning and head off to work like a good boy wagie than have to be this sick all the time.

Don't ldar for too long or the damage might not be reversible.

I've been ldaring for some time now, months or even more, and it's taken a toll on my health.

Fuck you all motherfuckers, nobody seems to relate to what I'm saying and even other neets are brushing me off on this forum.
I bet you didn't truly rot, I've been at home for the vast majority of the time, barely ever walking outside for almost a year now maybe and it took some time, oh it took some time but eventually it got to me. I rather wake up at 6 am every morning and head off to work like a good boy wagie than have to be this sick all the time.

yes u need do yoga and gym to recover from the bad posture and muscle damage. probably follow good diet.

If you think doing nothing is hard, just wait til you try doing stuff.

This is literally the reason why I stopped being neet, was in the same spot.

Minimum wage to study the human being and then STRIKE.

Sad shit, man. Maybe see a doctor.

Can't relate. I've been LDARing for 3 years now and I only felt sick the few times I had to go outside and interact with people. I'm not saying that I enjoy living like that, but I'd take it over work and/or seeing normies any day. If LDAR lifestyle doesn't suit you, just ditch it.

I've been ldaring for some time now, months or even more

LMAO!!!! months too long for you? GTFO

No mood to go outside, world is empty and meaningless

Complete LDAR is pretty bad tbh, you should at least go out every once in a while(ideally everyday) and maybe try to study something, being NEET doesn't mean you have to rot 24/7. If you feel like you have to go back to the wagie cage maybe it's even worth doing, you can always quit when it becomes too boring.

The programming has been effective.

Get back to work...

Just get a part time job and work 3 times a week, and in your spare time just go walking at night or something

i've identified the problem and its being sober

exercise doesn't help me much

Wageslaving is far worse. Everyday i want to kill myself more. Every second at my work feels like an hour. I'm in my own perpetual hell.

LDARing is used to blow off steam,you're not supposed to do it constantly.