Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do not hate females, they say. How not, if cunts not message me first?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When female not messaging me first and I need to make first move - already hating that cunt. Why da fak you not mesaaging first, cunt? Are you shy, are you anxious, what are you excuse for not messaging me first? And when started with hate, it ends with hate. Hate cunts who not message first without excuse other than being cunts, and I, with social anxiety, need to do first move

So give me girl who not messaging me first because of excusable reasons, because she shy, because she has social anxiety, and so will be no hate at start

ugly roasties do not count

Last edited:

How can a manlet will not hate them

When female not messaging me first and I need to make first move - already hating that cunt. Why da fak you not mesaaging first, cunt? Are you shy, are you anxious, what are you excuse for not messaging me first? And when started with hate, it ends with hate. Hate cunts who not message first without excuse other than being cunts, and I, with social anxiety, need to do first move

So give me girl who not messaging me first because of excusable reasons, because she shy, because she has social anxiety, and so will be no hate at start

ugly roasties do not count
What's your worth to be approached first?

Since it's the foid that chooses the guy, anyway, the responsibility should be on them to make first contact, ngl

But toilets know nothing of responsibility.
Good morning

Holes only message Chads first. Chad always wins