Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do not fall for JovanD's Trap propaganda

fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
I hope this place doesn't turn into a trap worshiping shithole like 4cuck's /r9k/

that is just a meme lad

> I hope this place doesn't turn into a trap worshiping shithole like 4cuck's /r9k/

I don't understand what the big fascination is with traps, honestly, I get the feeling that it's got something to do with the fact that 'female' traps are basically proto-women without the personality dysfunction, but you'd basically have to be gay to get into the shit because liking traps is flat out faggotry.

So what's your fucking argument man? "ewww das gay"?
You do know if you went on a date with a trap that was passable people wouldn't know the difference.
It is only way an incel could possibly fuck up and also find some one they have a lot in common with(a lot of traps like video games and stuff, plus low self-worth and confidence just like incels) you would seriously throw that opportunity due to small minded biggotry?
Thing is people like you keep the trap market favarouble to incels, so there's a silver lining to that.

Traps are fuckin disgusting.

mentalcel for sure

JovanD said:
So what's your fucking argument man? "ewww das gay"?
You do know if you went on a date with a trap that was passable people wouldn't know the difference.
It is only way an incel could possibly fuck up and also find some one they have a lot in common with(a lot of traps like video games and stuff, plus low self-worth and confidence just like incels) you would seriously throw that opportunity due to small minded biggotry?
Thing is people like you keep the trap market favarouble to incels, so there's a silver lining to that.

What?

Why would any sane insane fuck a mentally ill man who thinks he's a femoid?

Stop this Lookism shit, please.