Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DO NOT EVER BECOME NEETS IF YOU WANT TO STAY MENTALLY HEALTHY

R

randombrucetv

20yo khhv 6'1 fatcel its over
★★★
30% NEET shaming
Guys, seriously if you want to be at least kinda healthy mentally going neet is the worst thing that can happen. Try as hard as you can to have a job or to go to some kind of schooling, volunteer or something. If you're not a neet there is a way to live a whitepilled bearable or even enjoyable life.

I've been neet for almost three years and I can confirm.

>6'1
This guy? Getting banned.
and a fatcel on top of everything. I hate tallfags who put in 0 effort and then complain about being incels maybe if they took care of themselves they would swim in pussy because women prefer height over face.

>Guys, seriously if you want to be at least kinda healthy mentally going neet is the worst thing that can happen. Try as hard as you can to have a job or to go to some kind of schooling, volunteer or something. If you're not a neet there is a way to live a whitepilled bearable or even enjoyable life.

Attachments

• 9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008.jpg
    9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 23
Better NEET than getting mogged at work in every way possible

JoinedJun 4, 2024Posts124

i am being forced to wagecuck this is bullshit

Being NEET is actually the comfiest life a non-NT truecel can experience, if you're feeling like shit it's because you just don't know how to take care of yourself properly (eat right, exercise, get sunlight etc.)

Being NEET with your own place must be amazing, if that's even possible in the first place

But NEETing with your parents is much more weighing mentally speaking

sometimes its the only thing you can do

Being NEET with your own place must be amazing, if that's even possible in the first place

It’s called being a millionaire

Guys, seriously if you want to be at least kinda healthy mentally going neet is the worst thing that can happen. Try as hard as you can to have a job or to go to some kind of schooling, volunteer or something. If you're not a neet there is a way to live a whitepilled bearable or even enjoyable life.
Yeah it’s inherent that everybody needs a purpose in life

In my country not being a NEET is only for chads, toilets, NT's and the privileged ones who have connections

But i get more money now than i was working for autism jobs so NEETing is bettER
Good for you man. I have to work though because I can’t get neetbuxx

JoinedJun 4, 2024

too late neetmaxxed too hard its over for me

and a fatcel on top of everything. I hate tallfags who put in 0 effort and then complain about being incels maybe if they took care of themselves they would swim in pussy because women prefer height over face.
I agree that fatcels can’t call themselves incels until they lose weight. Height isn’t the magic trick you think it is though unless you have other good features. I’m 6’0” but it doesn’t get me any pussy because I also have autism, a 4/10 face, and narrow clavicles. I’m not fat at all my the way. I’m 155 pounds after years of gym and bulking. I was only 135 pounds before gym and was skinny as fuck due to my crap ectomorph genes.

I've tried both for long enough. the grass is greener on the other side. While NEETing may seem awful because of how useless it makes u feel, it is much better than working long-term as an incel. if u dont have a family to provide for working just feels like wasted time. If both are a waste of time the option with more freedom is obviously better. Problem is most men period can't afford to NEET forever.

the only motivator that got me out of neetdom was buying sex toys srs :ahegao:

The opposite wage slaving drains you, while neeting is just chill.

Ive neeted, worked alot to gain status, got nothing out of it while co workers got into relationship, and went neet again.

I dont care anymore. I am so tired of being a loser I might as well become homeless and an alcoholic.

Neetdom is still preferable since you at least don‘t contribute to the cucked system.

I felt better as a NEET. I feel depressed working around normies. Plus this job that I'm working at is like 70% female and a lot of them are attractive and it's frustrating being around them. I see them smiling and chatting to the other guys while I'm invisible to them. I'm just pushing through because I want to save up a ton of money while I'm living with my dad

I felt better as a NEET. I feel depressed working around normies. Plus this job that I'm working at is like 70% female and a lot of them are attractive and it's frustrating being around them. I see them smiling and chatting to the other guys while I'm invisible to them. I'm just pushing through because I want to save up a ton of money while I'm living with my dad
I know that pain. What is worse is when they describe their husbands/partners & family around you.

I wish I could be NEET, but I hate the social stigma & gaslighting of family members.

Same, but I want to save to be able to buy myself an old home and then LDAR or wageslave. Also I'm UNIcoper in a major that is mostly for Extroverts :feelsrope: but I see that's the only future. Me, another random and an dealing with problems caused by automated warehouse.

JFL. What a fucking cuck.

I've never been a NEET but I don't blame those of us who choose to go that route. If society gives us nothing, why should we give anything back to society? I actively try to sabotage Women's health initiatives at my workplace so I have a great reason to go to work every day, but not every incel is so lucky to have an inside route to cause actual disruption

I have only been a neet for a year and the pressure you feel from having your parents down your neck is awful. Especially if you're poor. If you're rich, neeting with your parents probably isn't nearly as bad.

I have only been a neet for a year and the pressure you feel from having your parents down your neck is awful. Especially if you're poor. If you're rich, neeting with your parents probably isn't nearly as bad.
Always telling you "when do you find a job?" and putting a lot of pressure on you

Too late nigga :feelsdevil:

Why would I listen to anything that a bragging 6’1 fat mf has to say
You havent even done the bare minimum in losing weight and your here trying to tell me how to improve my health

LDAR is an aquired taste

Mr. Shekelstein's wife needs a new mercedes, goy.

You don't choose the NEET life the NEET life chooses you

I am going to agree, but I will add ''Do not become neet unless you can get some guaranteed neetbux''.

Being a neet with no neetbux for almost a year, living off my parents' pensions, destroyed me mentally more than I already was. It had gotten so bad, I had to return to my first job.

No. Im not a pathetic clown who breaks down like you because you’re in a closed room for a while

I work in cancer research and have successfully diverted resources destined for ovarian and breast cancers into things like renal and prostate cancer.

Aint much

I will not be used as fuel to the corporate fire, Another cog to the grinder, A rung on a ladder.

I refuse to become just another shackled desk jockey, forever tied to earning money every day for the rest of my life then only to get rewarded with a horrible retirement system hasn't worked in decades. I detest the system