Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do not enter if you don't want to get a brain seizure.

All, the, same, fucking, words... all over, and over, and over, and over AGAIN!

Don't you think that the hatred I (or others) have internalized is a biproduct of my continuous rejections from women — as a consequence of my unattractive face?

And clients? You mean those simps who give you money just for a disgusting 520x520 picture of your roasty beef? Go fuck yourself.

Ironically, being a misogynist helps you get bitches if you are normie tier

Nope. You'll be met with rejection. Being a "self-minded" Indvidual works if you are an above-average looking guy (in great demand, actually). You need NPC mentality in order to get scarce pussy as a starving average-looking loser (if you're lucky enough, that is).

You have more chances of being hit by a truck on a sidewalk than landing into a relationship in your twenties (add neurodivergency to the dilemma).

Last edited:
View attachment 809197

If you want to see the whole video (with sound), go to:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZELMg8UmL24

Do not view it fully because you'll give a free view for her channel.

How would she know if she never talked to me, I didnt hold mysognistic beliefs before they made me hold these bc of how evel spoiled and ill mannered foids are these days, I found out about this community at 19 so rather late, Cant claim its my personality!

How would she know if she never talked to me, I didnt hold mysognistic beliefs before they made me hold these bc of how evel spoiled and ill mannered foids are these days, I found out about this community at 19 so rather late, Cant claim its my personality!
I hope she gets beaten to death by Chad on her "trips around the world". You see, they're all hive-minded; it's not a fucking meme, and I actually believed the other way around! It's just... just fucking LOL.

The large majority of "wahmen" lack critical thinking skills.

Might work for Mustafa. :feelsPop:

Nope. You'll be met with rejection. Being a "self-minded" Indvidual works if you are an above-average looking guy (in great demand, actually). You need NPC mentality in order to get scarce pussy as a starving average-looking loser (if you're lucky enough, that is).
I don't think it's actually the reason why those guys were having more sex, more just Chads being used to women freely giving them what they want and so they developed a lower view of them, but this study sure found interesting correlations between the two:

Misogynistic men are more sexually active than most men - incels.wiki

In a study of 2,703 teenagers in Spain ages 14 to 20 (M=15.89; SD=1.29), including 1,350 teenage boys (M = 15.95; SD = 1.30) and 1,353 teenage girls (M = 15.83; SD = 1.28), researchers found a very strong correlation between sexism and sexual and romantic success.
The study revealed that sexually active teenage boys have more benevolent sexism, more hostile sexism, and more ambivalent sexism than non-sexually active teenage boys. Additionally, benevolently sexist men had their first sex at an earlier age and hostile sexist men had a lower proportion of condom use. The study also revealed that women are attracted to benevolently sexist men.
The study revealed that teenage boys without sexual experience had the least amount of hostile sexism, benevolent sexism and ambivalent sexism. Boys with non-penetrative sexual experience had more of the three types of sexism, and boys with penetrative sexual experience had the most amount of the three types of sexism.

Foids' personality detectors are the reason you're incel. :foidSoy:

iT jUsT sO hApPeNs my boyfriend is a 75 IQ 6'4 square-jawed psychopath crackhead who regularly beats me and is currently under probation for rape. But I can help him.

TeeHee :foidSoy:

it just so happens her bf is 6’2 and she ended up with him by accident

Muh "empathic gender" doesn't realize why after a lifetime of being treated like dogshit we might be a little bitter towards foids.
If we swapped places, you would neck yourself tomorrow, whore. :reeeeee:

I'm extreeemely dangerous:forcedsmile:

Foids' personality detectors are the reason you're incel. :foidSoy:

iT jUsT sO hApPeNs my boyfriend is a 75 IQ 6'4 square-jawed psychopath crackhead who regularly beats me and is currently under probation for rape. But I can help him.

TeeHee :foidSoy:
Always, those personality detectors never work on abusive chads and chadlite. All those toxic relationships where he beats her ass everyday, yet she still stays with him. He cheats on her multiple times yet she forgives him and gives him multiple chances.

How it started:
AGGRESSION!!! HATE CULT!!!
How it ended:
Some incels are married

Some incels are married
:feelsclown:

Yeah, married in Jannah with a virgin.

Jokes aside, some incels end up in arranged marriages. Physical attraction towards the husband is non-existent, though.

:feelsclown:

Yeah, married in Jannah with a virgin.

Jokes aside, some incels end up in arranged marriages. Physical attraction towards the husband is non-existent, though.
yep and hes the provider for everything gets treated like shit
its over