Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do NOT Date Non-Virgin women

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Do not date non-virgin women even if you're escape from inceldom someday or you'll regret this.They never forget about dicks she got in past or you'll end up like cucks in reddit.
and how you imagine setting up a family with a non-virgin woman ? she'll give birth kids of your blood from her uterus that his exes pounded with their cums in the past

nigga I am incel im not dating anyone

There are no virgin women nowadays

Youre now reducing our options even further. We already have problems finding women in general.

At this point I'd fuck even a fat chick, stop spouting bullshit, it's very hard for an incel to get any woman.

Three problems:

1. blackpilled incels don't date

2. can't be picky

3. not having birth kids of your blood with roasties is a given

Only Muslimcels can get virgin wives from overseas.

All other girls are whores.

Augustcels are now more picky than Chad jfl

I have as much chance of dating a virgin woman as I do dating a non-virgin woman.

Do not date non-virgin women even if you're escape from inceldom someday or you'll regret this.They never forget about dicks she got in past or you'll end up like cucks in reddit.
and how you imagine setting up a family with a non-virgin woman ? she'll give birth kids of your blood from her uterus that his exes pounded with their cums in the past
OMG this augustcel, look buddy, you can't be picky nowdays, thanks to the Juggernaut law, There is no chance to date a virgin, if you are under 18yo maybe you can, but if you are please don't post Here yet until you become 25+

It's already know that the children will inherit past relationships DNA. Also, fuck once, you will always fuck.

I really think my dick is sacred and these sluts are not worth it.

I would never date a roast beef flap foid.

I wouldn't date them but if they're attractive enough I'd use them for pump and dump.