Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Do not compare yourself with other people brah!

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
We all know this phrase: ''Just do not compare yourself to other people.'' Maybe in combination with another statement like: ''Just be yourself''.
The thing is, it will be only brought up if you compare yourself to someone who has more than you, yet, those people who will give you such reply will also tell you this: ''Just look at starving children in Africa brah. You have a so much better life than them.''
They want us to ignore our own conditions. But what is our life, specifically my life now? Working twice a day for little income. I would not be able to maintain myself. This is the only main thing I do now. I have almost no time for other things. This is ridiculous. Being a low payed hard working men is nothing but trash. Most likely you will not have any friends on top of that, even you would have some, you almost have no time for them. ''Just make some friends brah, it is never too late, even elders do it in some retirement house.'' ''Just wait until you hit the retirement house.''.

You know what. I thought about it a lot. Life is not worth it as a man. If you are not aprt of the current society life as a man is absolutely insignificant. You will not feel any enjoyment ever. I do not want to get old and weak. Being alive means to feel enjoyment and strength. This is only possible while being young. This is why I will kill myself with a great bang. I will become a monster. It is settled now.

based and redpilled. But don't be too public about your plans to ER

But don't be too public about your plans to ER

No. I will be a good goy... I mean boy (because we are not allowed to be a man anymore) and I will work until I hit the retirement house deadly, because I will die right afterwards I will enter it. This is life of a man today. Absolutely pointless.

most men simply don't enough positive feedback to generate enough dopamine to keep going, we're being gaslit into thinking this is normal.

mental illness is inevitable in these conditions, it's easy to imagine a man being prescribed electric shock therapy to forget the pain of not being able to get friends and a girlfriend.

most men simply don't enough positive feedback to generate enough dopamine to keep going, we're being gaslit into thinking this is normal.

This is a really rough life for men.

This is a really rough life for men.
Also, all the advice we get boils down to "entertain and accept the biggest whores that the western world has ever seen".