Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DO NOT CLICK IF YOU WANT TO WAKE UP TOMORROW

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
OVER

NEVER BEGAN

they have good personalities

because looks = personality

Stopped watching real quick tbh
I hate foids

watched it till the end.
tomorrow is near.

ITS OVER3

didn't watch and I'd rather not
thumbnail is suifuel enough

sad fukin shit

Society really offers no valid reason why most men shouldn't kill themselves. The only answer they come up with is that we should be happy to be slaves, and they are too low IQ to tell that that is what they are essentially telling us. It will never get better. You'll never be a chad. Femoids will never see you as worthy specimen. Death is salvation. Accept Death's kiss, you are no longer a kisslesscel. Let Death hug the last breath out of you, you are no longer a huglesscel. Take Death's hand, you are not longer a hand-holdlesscel. Put your head in the rope, you'll finally know what it feels like to stick your head into something tight before you die. Let it go. Let go of all your hopes. Let go of any reason to live because deep down inside you know there are none.

JFL women are not human

FUCK WHY DID I CLICK THIS

Yeah, I'm not going to watch this one.

Also I'll press the "ignore" button for this thread, because I know that kind of shit is a bit more suifuel than I can take.

Purely over for heightcels. Foids will never look at us with this much passion, we will never make their pussies wet.

Won't watch. Maybe I will when drunk

Which of u trolls is thanos lol

Silly of you to think that i want to wake up tomorrow
that video could be used as a torture method against sub 8 males. forget the music loop bullshit that’s utilized by the CIA... watching foids swoon over chads for >24 hours would be even more catastrophic on the mind
Don't give'm ideas ffs, there's fbi lurkers here

I want to be like this but the opposite where women openly express their fear of me due to how ugly I am

See you tomorrow

Not a click then

Society really offers no valid reason why most men shouldn't kill themselves. The only answer they come up with is that we should be happy to be slaves, and they are too low IQ to tell that that is what they are essentially telling us.

I hate the facial expressions that Chads make so much, it’s insane how much implied arrogance they can express in the most subtle of gestures.

God this video hurts me so much its unreal.

holy shit the music made it 10 times worse :cryfeels:
I hate how all of these women got brutally mogged by chads but they still feel entitled like theyre equals :feelsseriously:

Meanwhile my gymcel ass gets nothing for working out for the past 6 years

Is incels.co more clickbait than it used to be, find out with your host Sunday at 5PM EST

0:26 BBC THEORY IS LEGIT. IMAGINE PULLING A FOID NEWS REPORTER ON LIVE TV FUCKKKK

Women are unleashed animals.

Society really offers no valid reason why most men shouldn't kill themselves. The only answer they come up with is that we should be happy to be slaves, and they are too low IQ to tell that that is what they are essentially telling us. It will never get better. You'll never be a chad. Femoids will never see you as worthy specimen. Death is salvation. Accept Death's kiss, you are no longer a kisslesscel. Let Death hug the last breath out of you, you are no longer a huglesscel. Take Death's hand, you are not longer a hand-holdlesscel. Put your head in the rope, you'll finally know what it feels like to stick your head into something tight before you die. Let it go. Let go of all your hopes. Let go of any reason to live because deep down inside you know there are none.
When the copes run dry what's left?

Exactly, yet cunts that won't lift a finger above virtue signalling will call us selfish. Selfish, why? 'cos we don't wanna be their fucking slave propping them up & being a constant source of amusement? We're supposed to just go on until our body packs up naturally & have what to show for it, a life of distraction when you're not doing shit you don't want to just so you can get some imaginary numbers to pay for shit that never stops piling up.

Not a single microsecond

Exactly, yet cunts that won't lift a finger above virtue signalling will call us selfish. Selfish, why? 'cos we don't wanna be their fucking slave propping them up & being a constant source of amusement? We're supposed to just go on until our body packs up naturally & have what to show for it, a life of distraction when you're not doing shit you don't want to just so you can get some imaginary numbers to pay for shit that never stops piling up.
Flagofevil

We're not asking for much. If all the soy and virtue signaling was removed from men's systems, they would see that our grievances are justified. What kind of intelligent lifeform that is physically afflicted with genetic inferiority manifested in the form of a humiliating appearance, unhealed injuries, sickly conditions, and the mental/social consequences of such afflictions wants live until they die of old age without reproducing, without a sex life than one can be proud of, constantly in shame, seen as disgusting and unworthy by the general population? We're not asking for mansions and sports cars. We're asking for facial surgery and enforced monogamy, and when waifubots and artificial wombs come out, it doesn't matter if foids go back to being heartless animals. They expect people to live paycheck to paycheck, without sex, without the possibility of starting a family, ostracized because of their face... and be grateful they are American? I think I know how much my life is worth and who my enemy is.

It's time for someone to put these fucking animals on a leash

Women should be destroyed

did not click