Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DO NOT APPROACH ME

I want to fuck her, Shes a hot stacy

Her pages living transparently xD

Yup. Since all the villians and rapists and creeps are ugly in the movies, since I'm ugly, I must be the same. Idk what more to say. This guy is a massive cuck, but said some based things. Weird way he reacted tho, immediately started trying to turn it into a race thing by assuming the guy was black. Peak redditor

Women bathe in their dillusion and paranoia.

Yup. Since all the villians and rapists and creeps are ugly in the movies, since I'm ugly, I must be the same. Idk what more to say. This guy is a massive cuck, but said some based things. Weird way he reacted tho, immediately started trying to turn it into a race thing by assuming the guy was black. Peak redditor

Women bathe in their dillusion and paranoia.
I need to go out and buy more batteries but im scared bc im ugly i can be targeted and bullied

I need to go out and buy more batteries but im scared bc im ugly i can be targeted and bullied
Wear sunglasses and hood up. It will make you look super sus, but atleast it will give you more confidence

Tits to small
BsocLHB 1

Does this bimbomaxxed HTB seem like a Stacy to you? Just asking.
The loony in the OP is absolutely a Stacy. Boobs or not.

She wouldn’t be saying that if she grew up as a man and was used to literally having nobody ever approach them or so much as look at them.