Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normies seem scared upon eye contact with you?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For my entire life now any time I make eye contact with a normie they seem afraid or nervous or off set. I haven’t done anything wrong. I haven’t insulted them, threatened them, anything. But they still seem uncomfortable and afraid in their eyes deep down.

This is because they are cowards. They will kick someone while they are down but are too afraid to even look into somebody’s soul when they see said person sees right through and sees that they are nothing and worthless.

I don’t even have any kind of intense stare. I just see right through them in their eyes. See that they are not shit and that I can see right through their entire existence. And that’s why they return the stare with fear and being uncomfortable.

I love it. When you are blackpilled and see past the bullshit, you can look right through them and they know you look right through them. Fuck them. They are garbage and they know it. Keep making them uncomfortable. They aren’t entitled to having everyone shield them and pretend they don’t notice they are a vapid worthless meat sack of trash. You see right through them and there is nothing but fear in their eyes.

Of course, this doesn’t work when you’re dealing with normies with no sentience. Or foids. They often have nothing to even look into. Happens most often with foids. There is nothing there. It’s as if you’re looking at a video game character. There is nobody home, there is no consciousness there.

Last edited:
I used to be afraid to make eye contact. Now I stare down every normie I pass by until they look the other way. It's a game of chicken, and I will never yield

I don't make eye contacts.

I'll try making eye contact with anyone who looks at me for too long time now

OP is 6'5
They’re probably afraid of the ogre. The movie shrek was pretty accurate of how people view and treat ogres with fear and disgust

'They just sense your toxic personality :foidSoy:'.

'They just sense your toxic personality :foidSoy:'.
They’re so retarded :feelskek:. No one can sense a personality unless you talk to a person and even then, people can fake being something they’re not

They’re so retarded :feelskek:. No one can sense a personality unless you talk to a person and even then, people can fake being something they’re not
It’s just the vibe bro it’s your astrology sign bro

Based , i kinda can do it but couldnt bother
I used to be afraid to make eye contact. Now I stare down every normie I pass by until they look the other way. It's a game of chicken, and I will never yield

idk i dont make eye contact with anyone

I was walking on a low density street the other day and I it was before I shaved so I had a small beard. There is a young couple, around same age as me, walking on the opposite side on the same sidewalk and I look at them and I was angry at the moment, I could definitely tell they got scared seeing someone with my face looking at them angrily. As we got close they tried to pass beyond me keeping the furthest distance they could from me, and they also held hands. Seeing this at the moment didn't even make me more angry, I actually found it funny how I scared them

Pean holes? Yes.

Other way around, eye contact has always felt hella invasive to me